M416 Hub question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd be interested to know myself as I thought there wasn't a hub/drum replacement for the M416 that converted from five lug to six lug that matches bolt pattern of LC wheels. One that not only converted to six lug but still allowed the hand brake to work would be great.

I called the company just waiting to hear back from them
10" hub/drum, 6 studs 5.5" bolt circle using L68149 inner and L44649 outer bearing. Contains inner bearing, outer bearing, seal, grease cap and lug nuts. (84 Spindle)
Price: $48.95 should work I hope

Good find let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Pete

I have to call Monday with the old bearing numbers then they can conferm these will work on the 416 axle.

Thanks for checking into it.

Pete

I did find they sell a replacement spindle the would mean cutting off the orginal and then the replacement drum 5.5. 6 bolt hub would work. I am going to keep checking there still might be a replacement somewhere

:bang::( Guess I'll continue to run the stock rims. That's for checking into this Rob. Would have been great to find a direct bolt to convert to the LC bolt pattern.

Thanks John, yeah I got new inner tubes installed and repacked the wheel bearings. Checking into new springs next week then build some brackets for the ARB roof top tent
NCM_2806.JPG

Rob I was able to install a FJ60 spare tire carrier using the front to holes in the front spring perches and shimming the other bolts to match and drive two holes in the frame. I'm using one of the original rim/tires as spare. You run anything bigger I doubt it would work with the folding leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom