For Sale The 45LV-ONLY Parts FS/Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.rinnadvisors.com
I have a pile of parts I'm going to be selling soon. Rather than start my own personal LV thread I thought it would be good to start an open on for LV specific parts.

Post up wants/needs. Maybe we could make this thread a sticky if it catches on.

Anyway:

I have an exellent condition quarter panel. Went through a professional body shop. There is some minor rust on the bottom rib that is barely noticeable but only surface rust. $750 includes the corner and the taillight section or as much as you need. (this truck was lightly flopped on the drivers side so the pillars are junk on the other side but mostly usable on this side.) Looking to move this quickly as it has been garaged for 7 years and I have no garage space.

Ribs are cut out on the other side. Floors are excellent in the rear section. Could do a rear half cut as well for a different price.

11122338_10206670229143067_2138803249_n.jpg
11198869_10206670229543077_130116855_n.jpg
11185693_10206670228583053_1612075694_n.jpg

Last edited:
Drivers door. This took the brunt of the damage from the accident. Probably only good for the ribs which seem to be in good shape. Doubtful the door handle is salvageable. No real rust. Door is pushed in at the top. Usable for parts only (mirror is toast.) Metal shell only. $100

11164113_10206670227663030_307589395_n.jpg

I'm in need of any upper and lower tailgate parts, I know you said that it was missing the tailgate, but I have no internal parts or upper hatch parts. I'm also missing window regulators on some of the doors. I'll have to check, but I believe both right front and right rear passenger sides are gone.

I have no tailgate stuff but I have a bunch of window regulators

I have mint condition door shells for the passenger side to sell. They went through a toyota dealer's bodyshop. Also have the damaged driver side doors that were crunched in the roll over. Rear side door is better than the drivers.

I am considering selling the body shell, frame, engine, trans as a unit. I have a troopy arriving next week so I need space.

Hey John, I'm still interested in the window regulators. I just haven't had a chance to get out to see which ones I need. I'm also distracted by that nice 45lv for sale right here in Albuquerque. If only I had more time and, money!

That guy called me today. He sold it to a guy in Florida supposedly.

No rush on the regulators

Well I guess I can finally get some sleep tonight. I've been trying to talk myself into, and out of, buying it. I wonder what it sold for?

If you have a rear sway bar and end links you're willing to part with, I'd be interested. Thanks.

Jon

The sway bars are the same in all 45's and 55's. The end links are available as repops. The axle mounts are simple to make from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom