Auto Log Off Settings ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have experienced it for a while now. But just the last few days, I'm booted out every time I change a page. I've started not using the back button and such, but nothing has helped. I've tried many different cookie retention settings and such, nothing helped. Could be the virus filter here at work. Just tried Chrome, instead of IE, still logged out after the second page change.

I tried the F12 thing, says some scripts are getting errors when loading pages, but I don't know much about that stuff.

I clicked the keep logged on this time, I'll see if that helps. I dump history and cookies every day, so nothing corrupted is stuck in there. The log out issue has gotten worse after the new site for me. It was just doing it if it was inactive for a few minutes, but now it is logged out with each page change, just annoying. Perhaps I have more going on though, mouse is very jittery and unresponsive at time. Sometimes typing responses and such on mud, nothing will happen, or it takes forever for the letters to show up.

Maybe I hit the magic combo today, clicked the stay logged on box, thus far, still logged in, no bumps. Also messed with the cookie settings this morning too, that's why I say magic combo, but it seems to be working.

I made no changes at all. But now the problem seems to be solved.

Go figger.

I made no changes at all. But now the problem seems to be solved.

Go figger.
I haven't turned on the CDN for the .js files, so perhaps that is what fixed the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom