Builds Resto-mod on my 55 has begun (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It did run......and really well. It's hard to see the future on the project. I've got 3week old twin girls right now....!! I have the build plan all in my head. It's tough plan when you got bigger things going on. The build does not leave my mind for very long though... Just keep building them so I can see others move closer!!!

Congrats on the addition! Twins scare me.

Wow, this is legit. :cool:

Pat:
Nice work...been awhile since I delivered that '69 to you. I'm down in Ocean Beach again visiting family and headed back to CO today or I'd try to get up and see the project. Appears we're on the same track but a generation apart. Our first grandkid was born out here last week...that's why we're out. Like you, my '74 will be my coffin...either it or the 914-6.
Onward...
Jim

That '69 is my daily driver and avatar. It's still a work in progress, but drivable.
You may see me lurking about the OC.

I was thinking since you already mocked the link suspension it would be really easy for you to make another set for me, right? I really don't like the leaf suspension the PO put on my Pig.

Glad I could bring another pig to SoCal.... Keep em rollin !!!

I'm not even sure if my suspension is gonna work??? Working on finishing the rear this coming week... I guess we'll see...

Glad I could bring another pig to SoCal.... Keep em rollin !!!

I'm not even sure if my suspension is gonna work??? Working on finishing the rear this coming week... I guess we'll see...
I'm just trying to get it sitting on its own wheels and off the jack stands..

Some progress. Rear and mid crossmember mock up. Getting close to bolting on rear shocks and cycling the suspension.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

How did you even figure out the shape of those triangles?!! That thing is so crazy. Remember I want a ride in that thing when you are done! Happy Fathers day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom