4 Mitsubishi diesels for Canada $30,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello gentlemen and the occasional Lady. I have posted a handful of trucks in the classified section for the US. However I own 4 trucks that we bought on the fly for a canadian/ tentative customer and the deal never happened. So now I own trucks I cant sell in the US. These are all Pajeros/monteros. One is older (US legal) long wheel base. One is late 90's I believe 99 long wheelbase, the other two are short late 90's. So really the ad should read 3 diesels for canada and one for US. In any case all four cost me US$30,000 and I'd be happy to sell them for what I got in them. If you are Canadian and want the other three, then make it $24,000 for the package. Plus shipping of course. I'd be happy to import them in transit to the US and arrange transport to canada from here instead of Europe. if you are interested and want to put together a group buy let me know. Any questions please let me know here.If you are interested in any one individual truck call me for price as the cost would not be the group price listed above. I just realized the short late models are in the background so if you are interested I will get more pics including interior. 813-655-8470

IMG-20150324-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20150324-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20150324-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20150324-WA0011.jpg

Hello, Can you reach out to me with more info regarding the older one available to import into the US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom