How to turn off flashing TPMS light? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would start with the TechStream software and cable (<search) info found on the forum here before I see a dealer

The software gives you a lot of info on the status on the TPMS is a great tool to have in addition

My TechStream reads the individual tire pressure down to the tenth of a pound. Also a good way to check your tire gauge:rolleyes:

Thanks TXLX00. I'm not giving up yet - still LOVE this truck. Earlier this year, I had to replace the ABS pump/computer/MC. That wasn't cheap. The power steering has recently started to whine. Well, at least I think it's the PS pump. But again, I do love this truck. And, even if it doesn't live up the the legend, it's still better than 4 out 5 other trucks out there.
Like others said, the blinking means it's not reading. Prob a bad sensor.

The I've seen quite a few steering racks leak, but the fluid stays inside of the thick bellow boot. Check your fluid level, top off and monitor it.

Also remember it's a 70k truck. And when it breaks, it reminds you.

Just an FYI, if anyone wants to disable the TPMS to get the light off for good ground the green/magenta wire going into the TPMS module. The module is located behind the glove box, kind of buried up behind the crash bar to the right. It's a black box with 2 plugs going into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom