can't do the smilies anymore ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

they've been there for years . i can see them i just can't add any new ones .

i can't add them to a new post if i am posting something and i click on a smiley to add it to my post nothing happens it won't enter the code i guess u would call it .
see no cheers posted at the end of this sentence and i am clicking on the cheers icon.lol

that's something with your browser then...or virus software....

guess I've "never" clicked smilies to enter them, just enter the code as part of typing :)

These were all done by clicking the smilie in Advanced Reply (something I also rarely use...haha)

:popcorn:

:grinpimp:

:ban:

:doh:

:bounce::bounce2::steer::whoops::cheers::censor:

This just happened to me, also. I'm not sure what it means to type the code for a smilies. Please explain.

Thanks, Ron

Never mind, I think I got it. :)

I can click on the smilies, but all it does is insert them at the very beginning of messages, specifically quoted messages. Can't seem to insert a smily in text I'm typing.

:bounce: I click on the happy face on my reply tool bar :doh: and the complete selection :):lol::princess::repost:shows up at the bottom of the reply box.

:eek::censor::crybaby::DYep - they all show up for me too, but I can only insert a smiley at the front of the message. Tried twice on this reply and you can see where they ended up.

front only ;)

odd...mine inserted just fine :bounce:

Might be a bug that appeared in the latest update (which was just a day-two back)...will report, if I can get it to duplicate...

:eek::censor::crybaby::DYep - they all show up for me too, but I can only insert a smiley at the front of the message. Tried twice on this reply and you can see where they ended up.
nope, can't get it to duplicate... :bang:

Trying home computer. :cool: Cool, must be work computer. :flipoff2: Only there 5 more :censor: weeks there so all is good. :cheers:

I can't see the smilies either, regardless of using Chrome or Firefox. My anti virus software maybe?

sometimes I feel the black background should be replaced because when you read long nights on this forum it is kind of hard to keep focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom