Url redirects and Silver stars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
usercp, no...clubhouses and such, yes...but I have to do each 301 manually, and I haven't had time for it yet.

The Silver Star callback URL from Paypal changed with the new forum software...no means of changing it with Paypal, so cancelling all 300ish sub's was the only option....you'll get the usual "warning, about to expire" email just prior and you can then jump back onto the Subscription setup with the new forum callback.

:)

usercp, no...clubhouses and such, yes...but I have to do each 301 manually, and I haven't had time for it yet.

The Silver Star callback URL from Paypal changed with the new forum software...no means of changing it with Paypal, so cancelling all 300ish sub's was the only option....you'll get the usual "warning, about to expire" email just prior and you can then jump back onto the Subscription setup with the new forum callback.

:)

Understood. Thank you sir :D

Don't mean to pester too much, but is this still on the "to do list"?

Obviously you've got a link that is an issue?

My 301 redirects are in progress...threads all redirect correctly, forums do not. ie: the links in your signature line should be updated (by you) to the CURRENT links, not the old ones :) Those update with the search engines, not automatically for every signature.

And the forum link on the ONSC website should be updated on the site.

I can update the links, that's not a problem, shortening them or whatever. My concern is that we've got some print material that points to our club section here on the forum. Obviously that's not your problem, I was just hopeful that they would redirect so we don't have to reprint.

Specifically: https://forum.ih8mud.com/nc-olde-north-state-cruisers

Not a big deal by any means, was just trying to plan for the next batch of business cards :D

Once again, and I hope you hear this frequently, thank you for everything you do. This site is invaluable :cheers:

Forgive my lack of understanding of all this talk of redirects, etc. My question is are you planning on restoring access to clubhouses for the iPhone app? I'm sure you are but I could not find any reference to it here. As many have said before me, thanks for all you do for the Toyota 4x4 community.

Ace

2008 FJ Cruiser expedition ready and overland trailer w RTT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom