Itching itching itching!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope. Not dead and cruisers are good. Slow pace because I have been rebuilding my house for the past year. I'll be back to fast pace soon enough. The house will be complete in about 2 months! I've been doing some minor stuff to the 40... Check out the thread "My Orange Dream Turned to Cream".

It's about time!!!

Hey man! Checked out your youtube vids...pretty cool!!!

Did you ever get that Chevy unstuck??

Funny story, last time I was at the Outer Banks I had to pull a Toyota Prius off the beach with my H3!!! Older lady... She must have been losing it!!! It was up towards the horses... I think Corolla if my memory serves me correct. Man I loved it down there. Trying to get back soon!!! Here's a pimp shot of the H3 on the beach LOL!! I ended up selling the H3 and bought a Duramax Crew cab GMC. So dont give me any s*** about owning a Hummer!!! LOL:cheers:

Also saw this while I was down there!!! SWEET!!!:steer:

143.jpg

032.jpg

Hey man! Checked out your youtube vids...pretty cool!!!

Did you ever get that Chevy unstuck??

Funny story, last time I was at the Outer Banks I had to pull a Toyota Prius off the beach with my H3!!! Older lady... She must have been losing it!!! It was up towards the horses... I think Corolla if my memory serves me correct. Man I loved it down there. Trying to get back soon!!! Here's a pimp shot of the H3 on the beach LOL!! I ended up selling the H3 and bought a Duramax Crew cab GMC. So dont give me any s*** about owning a Hummer!!! LOL:cheers:

Also saw this while I was down there!!! SWEET!!!:steer:

:lol: Yeah man, we did get that Chevy unstuck. Took a bit of yanking, but it worked. He was very grateful but didn't throw us any $. That's cool though, we got a good video out of it.

I couldn't resist!!! I picked up another 88' FJ62 today. A buddy of mine had it. Called me up and told me he only wanted 500bones for it!!! It's rusty but runs great!! Interior is flawless!! Except the normal tear in the drivers seat!

image-889886157.jpg

image-619528168.jpg

500?!? Damn thats a deal. Whats the plan for this one?

I'm not really sure yet. But I couldn't pass it up for 5bills.

photo 54.JPG

another rig I aqired.... Yes I have the illness.... working on three cruisers and a house all at once... a little bit ADD a lot a bit OCD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom