SOLD 2011 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Hello. I’m new to the forum. I have a 2011 200 Series I’m interested in selling, and a friend suggested this forum as a good place to post.

She’s bone stock and in excellent condition. My wife (who loves cars and takes good care of hers) drove it mostly. We’re the second owners. Super low miles for the year—just under 100k. I took a few quick photos. Happy to talk details with anyone who’s interested. Asking $45k.

IMG_1467.jpeg

IMG_1465.jpeg

IMG_1466.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a great place to buy/sell/learn about cruisers. Be aware though that most members are very plugged into what the real world values are.

I would suggest you read the thread on what the 200 series selling prices truly are.

Can you post vin so we can look at service history? Get a new radiator yet? Cam towers hiccup? Can you elaborate on details?

Thanks for the comments and advice. All reasonable stuff. I plan to take more photos this weekend and post if it doesn't sell locally first.

Can you post vin so we can look at service history? Get a new radiator yet? Cam towers hiccup? Can you elaborate on details?
Sure, the VIN is JTMHY7AJ9B500954. We have not replaced the radiator, and I am not aware of a cam tower issue. We are the second owners. We bought it last year in Illinois, where it lived its entire life with the original owner in an affluent suburb of Chicago. I'm confident the truck never saw dirt. It was regularly maintained at the Toyota dealer the original owner bought it from. Since we've owned it, my wife has driven it about 10k miles all on road. We bought it shortly before we moved from Illinois to Utah. It was intended to replace her electric car because we thought charging would be an issue in Utah. Turns out that it's not a problem at all, and she wants to keep the electric car so I'm selling the LC. My adult son scraped up the driver's side of the vehicle in a slow speed collision with a jersey barrier during icy weather. We had it repaired at Cascade Collision here in Park City. It was superficial damage, and they did an excellent job. Other than that minor incident, the truck has a clean accident history. I understand the sentiment that I've listed it for too much. I'll consider all offers.

This is a great place to buy/sell/learn about cruisers. Be aware though that most members are very plugged into what the real world values are.

I would suggest you read the thread on what the 200 series selling prices truly are.
Appreciate the feedback. I'll do that. In the meantime, I'm a reasonable person--I'll consider any offer.

You won’t fine anywhere near that money here. You could try Bring a Trailer or Cars and Bids.
Thanks. Appreciate the advice. I'll do some more research on pricing, and adjust accordingly. In the meantime, I'll consider any offers.

Sure, the VIN is JTMHY7AJ9B500954. We have not replaced the radiator, and I am not aware of a cam tower issue. We are the second owners. We bought it last year in Illinois, where it lived its entire life with the original owner in an affluent suburb of Chicago. I'm confident the truck never saw dirt. It was regularly maintained at the Toyota dealer the original owner bought it from. Since we've owned it, my wife has driven it about 10k miles all on road. We bought it shortly before we moved from Illinois to Utah. It was intended to replace her electric car because we thought charging would be an issue in Utah. Turns out that it's not a problem at all, and she wants to keep the electric car so I'm selling the LC. My adult son scraped up the driver's side of the vehicle in a slow speed collision with a jersey barrier during icy weather. We had it repaired at Cascade Collision here in Park City. It was superficial damage, and they did an excellent job. Other than that minor incident, the truck has a clean accident history. I understand the sentiment that I've listed it for too much. I'll consider all offers.
I inadvertently left the last digit off the VIN. The VIN is JTMHY7AJ9B5009541.

I inadvertently left the last digit off the VIN. The VIN is JTMHY7AJ9B5009541.
More follow up...I've shopped the LC around at a few dealers here in the Park City area. They're offering mid-30's at best. I'm looking for a bit more than that from a private party sale if I can get it. Otherwise, I'll hit the easy button and sell to a dealer. I suspect that the Park City market could be a little higher than typical given the locale. Just wanted to put that out there. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Thanks for the update. More pictures or a link to more pictures? Undercarriage shots are typically the critical factor here. If you happen to have pictures of the damage that happened that would be great as well. Over half of the 200 series on Autotrader have some kind of accident history so that’s something we live with. I can only speak for myself here but if I can see exactly what happened damage wise sometimes it becomes a non issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom