Events/Trails OFFICIAL LCDC 10 Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got a ticket! Now just need to book somewhere to stay.

I'm on my way... been too long.

@codyaustin5 Can you check my registration(s). I may have accidently taken 2 spots. My first time through it wasn't giving me an option for adding a driver registration and I checked out with what I thought was just a dontation. I did it a second time and was able to select driver registration and I didn't add a donation (Was thinking I paid for a donation already with no driver)
I want to confirm I am not tying up an extra spot for someone.

(I am fairly sure the way I did it will work and not tie up an open spot)

Made it in!

IMG_2842.jpeg

@codyaustin5 Can you check my registration(s). I may have accidently taken 2 spots. My first time through it wasn't giving me an option for adding a driver registration and I checked out with what I thought was just a dontation. I did it a second time and was able to select driver registration and I didn't add a donation (Was thinking I paid for a donation already with no driver)
I want to confirm I am not tying up an extra spot for someone.

(I am fairly sure the way I did it will work and not tie up an open spot)
PM me your email address and I'll take a look.

Got a ticket! Now just need to book somewhere to stay.
Same. Torn between camping like I should be doing or splurging for the comfort of a hotel in town. Probably depends on whether the teenage daughter wants to go or not. No way I'm spending a week straight with that level of moodiness in a tent for a week.

We're thirty minutes in and there are still a handful of spots left. It's quite a relief for us as organizers that anyone who was ready to register at 10am was able to. I see a lot of first-timers on the list as well. This is shaping up to be a great event.

We're thirty minutes in and there are still a handful of spots left. It's quite a relief for us as organizers that anyone who was ready to register at 10am was able to. I see a lot of first-timers on the list as well. This is shaping up to be a great event.
I GOTTA GOLDEN TICKET! I GOTTA GOLDEN TICKET! Can't wait to see all you guys after missing last year!

See you then.

We booked a spot at Ouray Riverside Resort months ago just in case. I don't know if they still have anything open.
How are the cabins at Ouray Riverside Resort? Seems like cabin and the inn are about the same price. It'll most likely just be me and my 9 yo daughter.

How are the cabins at Ouray Riverside Resort? Seems like cabin and the inn are about the same price. It'll most likely just be me and my 9 yo daughter.
I honestly don't know. I haven't been there before. We have a campsite on the river side. Supposed to be a really nice place.

I'm assuming most folks will stay for the evening event on 8/1 and checkout/leave on 8/2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom