2013 Tundra Limited 4x4 TRD Crewmax in Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/257490357294993/
2013 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab Limited TRD 4x4 with 2.5 inch lift located in Midland Texas, 79705

Mild overland build that has been from Canada to Mexico and everywhere in-between. 161,xxx miles. Lifted with 2.5 leveling kit with toytech front shocks and coils and bilstein rear shocks. New Cooper discovery tires and full size spare in factory location. Leather seats, heated seats, seat memory settings, Gps with Nav screen, backup camera, XM radio, bluetooth, handsfree, CD, steering wheel controls, JBL sound system. Has extra usb charging ports installed in dash. It comes with two sets of keys with key fobs.

TRD off road package, trailer tow package, Fab fours rear replacement bumper, aux reverse lights in bumper, leer camper shell with LED interior light and 2- 12v power outlets in bed, rhino lined bed, rubber bed mat. Clean Texas title in hand.

Overland stuff
Aux fuse block with several unused circuits
Switches in dash for rear lights and a prewired switch for front lights I never installed
2 USB ports in dash for GPS, Radio or phones
2 12v outlets in bed (for a fridge and for charging stuff)
Mild lift

Good stuff

All preventive maintenance done

Work at 110K
New iridium Spark plugs
Replaced front differential fluid
Replaced rear differential fluid
Transmission Drain and fill with Toyota Fluid
New serpentine belt
Radiator flush and fill with new coolant

Last 10,000 miles
New fuel pump installed by Toyota of Midland
New Windshield installed by West Texas Windshields
New Cooper Tires from Discount Tire
New brake pads installed by Toyota of Midland
Turned brake rotors by Toyota of Midland

Bad stuff
Not much really. The only things this truck has "wrong" with it are all cosmetic. The grill and mirrors have that crazy chrome over plastic covering and there are a few rock chips on the grill from all the highway driving and several ones on the drivers side mirror. One wheel has some rock rub and there is also one scratch in the rear passenger door that is deep. It never bothered me much but I need to mention it.

Will take off $500 if you do not want the camper shell. This truck would be a great fly and drive. Fly in, drive to Alaska without any issues. I am that confident in the truck. I never thought I would ever sell it so I have been anal about upkeep and PM but life happens. I was in a major mountain bike accident last year and spent siginifant time in the hospital and the bills are piling up.

I need to pay some bills but I will also need something to drive so I would consider a partial trade plus cash for the value difference for a 97-04 1st Gen Tacoma 4x4 or maybe a 3rd of 4th gen 4runner 4x4 or fj80.

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0854 2.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

Sold pending funds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom