Wits End Order Issues / Joey Romero (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish you would have let us know this before you sold us the last sets.. Seems you must have known seeing you made the needed changes on the next sets. I wouldn't have bought them if I knew they needed changes/ upgrades. Now I have a set of brand new dies I can't sell.. to buy ones without issues 180 bucks wasted

Ive pushed and installed over a dozen sets with the set you have. You bought a WE design not a TT design. All of those comments on the above have been on this forum for a couple years now.

I wasn't planning on making a new set until the demand requested it. Then with others input I made dimension changes and added case hardening and made a modified version.

I guess if you bought a 94 cruiser you'd expect a full refund from Toyota because the 95 was upgraded.

Jason
TT

Ive pushed and installed over a dozen sets with the set you have. You bought a WE design not a TT design. All of those comments on the above have been on this forum for a couple years now.

I wasn't planning on making a new set until the demand requested it. Then with others input I made dimension changes and added case hardening and made a modified version.

I guess if you bought a 94 cruiser you'd expect a full refund from Toyota because the 95 was upgraded.

Jason
TT
Really ?? Weren't Making fun of Wits end for snide remarks to his customers? I bought a 94 from a guy sight unseen who knew it had problems and didn't disclose them I didn't call Toyota asking for anything. I just never did business with that guy again. Problem solved.

I've been using an old Wits End set for years and dozens of bushings without a problem. They just get stuck sometimes due to the clearances. You just push the press tool back out. They're fully functional. It's not like you got sold a defective product. Most good products evolve over time as people figure out better ways of doing things. I'd rather see design changes moving forward when issues arise.

Incremental design changes are good. The WE tooling set works fine for the DIY hobbyist. But when you start pushing out and pushing in 18-36 bushings a week, it becomes obvious some of the dimensional issues of the original design.

I‘m totally going to continue using the WE kit and will get Jason’s iteration as well. More tools= gooood. 💪💪🤘🤘

Thanks for the engineering changes, Jason. Change is good with tooling especially when precision and efficiency are design goals.

Wish you would have let us know this before you sold us the last sets.. Seems you must have known seeing you made the needed changes on the next sets. I wouldn't have bought them if I knew they needed changes/ upgrades. Now I have a set of brand new dies I can't sell.. to buy ones without issues 180 bucks wasted
Doesn't sound like the tools Jason sold you are defective? What are you whining about? Your mad at him for making improvements on a product? Get over yourself.

Doesn't sound like the tools Jason sold you are defective? What are you whining about? Your mad at him for making improvements on a product? Get over yourself.
Where did you see me claim they were Defective? I claimed there was a better version. After a message to them, after discovering the improved version I asked if I could send my unused set back and pay the difference to get the improved version. Which was no . Then the snide message here . I won't ever do business or recommend them again to anyone. Hence problem solved. But thank you for your uninformed opinion.

Where did you see me claim they were Defective? I claimed there was a better version. After a message to them, after discovering the improved version I asked if I could send my unused set back and pay the difference to get the improved version. Which was no . Then the snide message here . I won't ever do business or recommend them again to anyone. Hence problem solved. But thank you for your uninformed opinion.

Why would you expect the vendor to take a loss when they delivered exactly what you ordered?

Your choice. You are missing out on a great vendor. Peace.

Could sell them? I don’t need the whole set but wouldn’t mind replacing two of mine.

Wits End sent me a message about an old order I have with them. Sounds like he had a supplier issue with what I had ordered (ashtray panel) and has a lot of rework. Just wanted to let folks know that at least in my case I was contacted.

If I remember right we're pretty close to the same age, so maybe Gen-X

Stop being a boomer blaming everyone else haha
You mean like his Joeyness, blaming everyone and everything but himself for his drama?

Yeah....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom