New Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys!

I just became the new owner of an FJ-40 Diesel. I posted over in the Diesel section, and they recommended that I come over here and say hello too. I'm one post in and you guys have already saved me time and money, so I have a feeling I'm really going to like this forum. You all seem to have a really great community.

I was keeping an eye out for you, welcome. As a new owner myself and restoring a hardtop, you won't find a better group to find parts, information and support.

Cheers.

Welcome to the mudness!

We will need pictures to verify your ownership and inspect your bezel.

Standby for the mud salute!

^^^ what he said...welcome!

:flipoff2: Yeah photos or it didn't happen!
These boys are little rough around the edges (like most 40's), but soft like little puppies when it comes to helping guys with their Cruisers.
Welcome aboard

Now, unfortunately, you are going to have to put up with my "old guy/old school" comments from time to time. Welcome aboard.

X2 on what they said...There are a lot of really smart guys and gals on this forum and a lot of talent when it comes to rebuilding the 40. So welcome aboard.

You are at the RIGHT place...........welcome!!!! And and by the way we LOVE pictures......hint hint;)

These boys are little rough around the edges (like most 40's), but soft like little puppies when it comes to helping guys with their Cruisers.
Welcome aboard

Much softer if you take the time to post the threads you ALREADY looked at when you ask a question instead of just saying 'I tried searching.'

I'll see if I can get some pictures up tonight boys, IF the weather will cooperate and I can actually get her out from under cover. Got an alternator to replace if the rain will quit showing up as soon as I get off work.

Welcome to MUD, and welcome to being broke, greasy, frustrated, and did I mention broke? Oh, and in love! All the joys and tribulations of Cruiser ownership. :smokin:
AND your from KY! Might want to check out Bluegrass Cruisers headquartered in Georgetown, KY. (Send an email to Trainthom@aol.com for info on the next meeting) They are about an hour from you, meet monthly and go on lots of trail rides and highway adventures. Tell'em Coolerman sent you!

One last thing: Put the year/month of your truck in your sig line so we don't have to ask you all the time...

Welcome to MUD, and welcome to being broke, greasy, frustrated, and did I mention broke? Oh, and in love! All the joys and tribulations of Cruiser ownership. :smokin:
AND your from KY! Might want to check out Bluegrass Cruisers headquartered in Georgetown, KY. (Send an email to Trainthom@aol.com for info on the next meeting) They are about an hour from you, meet monthly and go on lots of trail rides and highway adventures. Tell'em Coolerman sent you!

One last thing: Put the year/month of your truck in your sig line so we don't have to ask you all the time...

That's almost exactly what I'm expecting. Got a little work to do on her before she hits the trail, but I'm hopeful to take her out in October for her first off road trip with me. Thanks for the contact info on the local group here!

Great to have you on board - these guys are fantastic and the knowledge and resources are endless - proud to be on board myself - A big welcome!

Welcome to the mudness!

We will need pictures to verify your ownership and inspect your bezel.

Standby for the mud salute!

IMG_20160805_111826540_HDR.jpg

Umm.... your diesel floss is showing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom