4x4 Kustoms Garage in Miami, FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I contracted with and paid a deposit of $2,500 to Pedro Bravo of 4x4 Kustoms Garage in the Princeton, FL Miami area to restore my 1976 BJ40. Pedro lives at 12869 SW 135th St, Miami, FL. I was originally told that the work would be done in 3 weeks, but it was never completed. I gave Mr. Bravo a deposit in the beginning because he came as a good reference and was starting a new shop. Over the next six months I could only rarely get hold of Mr. Bravo, and he continued to lie to me about the location of my truck, and the work being done. Finally I received a lien notice from a paint shop where Mr. Bravo had left my truck for over 2 months. The notice was for payment of not only the paint job, but storage and lien fees. I contacted the paint shop immediately and they explained that they could not get Mr. Bravo to come pick up the truck. I drove 4 hours to Miami the next day and paid for the full paint job, even though I had already paid a deposit to Pedro Bravo and 4X4 Kustoms for some of it, lien fees and storage fees. Mr. Bravo never once told me where my truck was, or that it was in danger of being sold. Furthermore the truck was in pieces and it was a terrible paint job. Not to mention that it no longer ran. It was in worse shape than when I sent it down to Pedro's 4X4 Kustoms Garage. I had to rent a trailer to bring my vehicle home. After SIX months NONE of the work that I had paid to be done was done. I was out of my $2,500 deposit, and now over $4300 to the paint shop. Plus apparently Mr. Bravo had been using my truck for personal use. It had over 2,700 KM put on it, and I found in the center console various papers from personal errands, and parking passes from condominiums. To this day Mr. Bravo continues to make promises to pay me back and misses deadlines. No one regrets having to write this letter more than me, but I do not feel that Pedro Bravo’s actions should go without some sort of consequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom