Shift Plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Honestly I have no recollection where I got it. Who ever made it sent me a front bib key ring also, if that looks familiar to you at all. It was 2010-2013 time frame. I like the "rescuing jeeps" addition, that's pretty funny.

This is what I would like to get made upView attachment 1982972View attachment 1982972

This is my effort to show my designer what you were thinking of with the additional stick. I'm sure my designer will do a better job with their software than I could using old pictures cutting and pasting. Let me know if this is what you want or if you need further changes let me know. I will wait to hear back from you before I give it to the designer. We will show a proof before we print.

Guys as you can see we can make any plate you want depending on what you have for a drive system. I have even made them for the Mini Delta made in the Orient.

On the Triple Stick Plate If you would like one of these PLEASE PLEASE let me know asap so I can lower by design and fab cost. Thanks If you want any other design please let me know asap as it saves me postage when sending the order back to me if I have more than one plate.

4 speed triple stick.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly I have no recollection where I got it. Who ever made it sent me a front bib key ring also, if that looks familiar to you at all. It was 2010-2013 time frame. I like the "rescuing jeeps" addition, that's pretty funny.

View attachment 1985938

View attachment 1985939
Yes I have that plate also in my group of plate designs. I actually have this plate in Stock shown above. Shown Below is the plate I have.

5 Speed Oem May 2019.jpg

While on the subject, I have this plate for the 5 speed and always considered the 4x2 in the H4 description a typo?

View attachment 1984494
Yea some of those typo plates went out early on. Send me a PM and Ill work something out with you. I sent him a PM

Last edited:
This is my effort to show my designer what you were thinking of with the additional stick. I'm sure my designer will do a better job with their software than I could using old pictures cutting and pasting. Let me know if this is what you want or if you need further changes let me know. I will wait to hear back from you before I give it to the designer. We will show a proof before we print.

Guys as you can see we can make any plate you want depending on what you have for a drive system. I have even made them for the Mini Delta made in the Orient.

On the Triple Stick Plate If you would like one of these PLEASE PLEASE let me know asap so I can lower by design and fab cost. Thanks If you want any other design please let me know asap as it saves me postage when sending the order back to me if I have more than one plate.

View attachment 1986148
That looks good for me. I'll know this weekend if I need 1 or 2
Thanks

Yes please, this last one on page 50 is the right one for me

If any of you own a Toyota Delta Mini Cruiser here is a plate I made for a guy to cover the place where the radio goes. Yes the corners are rounded. Like the original plates. Like all my plates to mudders $24 plus shipping within USA $8.30, international depends on location. PM if interested.

Last edited:
I don't get it. Why does the plate say that the front drive will be engaged automatically, when we all know you have to engage the locking hubs manually. But then again my confusion is possibly the result of the fact that I have 2 sticks only? Willing to learn!
s-l1600.jpg

I have a couple extras of these made after a customer wanted one. Selling all my plates to mudders for $23.95 ships out Priority small package flat rate $8.30.

These look like the stock on an FJ40 including rounded corners the holes are not drilled so you can match the existing holes on the glove box door. The font may not be exact but I can't tell the difference as far as I'm concerned they match. If your trying to make it show room condition these will work fine. These are printed on .024 inch aluminum sheet metal. The will be shipped priority small flat rate. These look like the original except the holes aren't drilled for the rivets or screws and they are for a 3 speed no vacuum with a twin stick transfer case. These plates have an L2 line in the description

I have many variations in stock. You can always buy on ebay from me also.
hy

I don't get it. Why does the plate say that the front drive will be engaged automatically, when we all know you have to engage the locking hubs manually. But then again my confusion is possibly the result of the fact that I have 2 sticks only? Willing to learn!

hy
They came from the factory with drive plates, lockouts were installed by the dealer. The shifting instructions in the pic is for someone who converted their 4wd shifter to twin sticks.

They came from the factory with drive plates, lockouts were installed by the dealer. The shifting instructions in the pic is for someone who converted their 4wd shifter to twin sticks.
Hi. This confuses me, as the manual locking hubs are also mentioned in the user manual so I assume it came from the factory in that way. By twin sticks I meant 1 gearshifter and 1 H2/H4/N/L4 transfer shift stick. Maybe that is incorrect

Stk like yours, came with 1 range shifter. You can buy a kit which converts it to twin sticks and shifts like in the diagram. You can alter your shift gate using your 1 shifter to get 2wd low also, if you want. Lockouts were dealer installed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom