For Sale 1977 FJ40 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello All,
New to this forum.
I recently aquired a 1977 FJ40. It was a long time private residence plow vehicle. The lady i bought it from says she got it stuck and burned the clutch up...im pretty confident that its more than that..and likely a broken input shaft. The truck starts right up and runs fine...but ive never driven it..only started it. I wanted to put it on the road..but its just way too much of a job for me to do so. It is completely rusted out. The rear bumper rusted off...the renders, tub, floors, ambulance doors..etc..ruster through all the way around. I believe the top is ok, but i have not looked at it thoroughly...i believe the hood it pretty good..grill.. etc. Pretty much everything works in it..wipers, lights, brakes, heaters, vents, ...all of the glass is good...its has jump seats that seem to be in pretty good shape I know there are a ton of parts on this that would be very useable...it hasnt really been cannibalized that i can tell...with a trans repair..it would drive... Its just too much for me...

So..id like to sell it. I know i could part it out but id much prefer to sell it whole. It currently has a great Meyers power angle plow on it. Works very well..and is in good shape...i dont really want to sell that as its the whole reason i bought the truck..but i would..if i could get a fair price on the entire package.

I am open to cash or trade...but..im really looking for a plow vehicle...

i will consider all offers..

I have title in hand
Im in Duluth, MN
please email me at deanpmoore at yahoo dot com
Thanks
Dean

Trying to get a photo of it up....
Its covered in mud from the ride home on the trailer...

Thanks
Dean

FJ40.jpg

email sent

Hello All,
My apologies for breaking protocol by not posting a price. It really was because i was clueless.

After some education by one of your members..i am a bit torn..

At this point..i would take $2200.00 for the truck as it sits. With the plow.

If i cant get that price then i will strongly consider throwing in a transmission..if needed..and run it locally

Thank you...
Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom