For Sale Bj-80: '91 Fj-80 with Isuzu 4 cyl Turbo Intercooled Diesel (4bd1t) $12,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
'91 Fj-80, 177k orig miles, with Isuzu 4bd1t turbo intercooled diesel (119k miles), 700r4 GM transmission (rebuilt), stock transfer case, Blast Performance custom Turbo, 3" exhaust, OME 3" lift. 18mpg city 20mpg hwy (with 31" tires, with 33" or 35" tires it should boost the mpg by a couple).

This truck still needs tinkering. The running gear is complete, working, and dependable. I have put 3-5k on this truck and it drives nice. The original '91 Fj interior and paint need refurbrishing, and a number of small projects on the swap need completing: stock oil and water guages not working (have aftermarket guages installed), no AC, no cruise (not a complete list). I travel 9 months a year working with military members and just do not have time for this truck.
I have a complete rolled '95 Fzj-80 as a donor vehicle. I would prefer to sell both vehicles together. If you want just the diesel I would lower the asking price $1000. Donor vehicle has axles (full floater rear and upgraded brakes), AC, cruise, interior parts (trim, carpet, door panels), leather seats (in decent shape). The 1fz motor has 250k on it and the #6 valves started to tick about 1k ago due to the egr.
*Buyer responsible for determining if this truck can be legally registered in your area.

Smallbj80.jpg

smallengine.jpg

smallrolled.jpg

Does NC state the type of fuel used anywhere on the title? Gas or diesel.

It helps greatly in some states such as California if it is stated on the title, making registration MUCH MUCH easier.

Truck is in Prescott, AZ and is not currently registered as a diesel.
Sure, BD-80, I call him the Billy Goat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom