Beach run to Sheeps Bridge 10.19.13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you end up going? How was the water level?

Did you end up going? How was the water level?

Yes, A couple CSC guys showed, one showed up late to stay over night along with myself. Weather was close to perfect.

Crossing was about the same as the last time we went in June. I crossed at the swimming spot to camp on the peninsula to keep Zombies away, that was much deeper. I only had my 1st gen iphone capable of crappy pictures only.:eek:

I did find a new camp spot (last pic) , much harder to get to and very remote for next time. Some very large shade trees next to the river after a few more water crossings past the last picture.:cool:

Side note - I love my CampTeq,,,cant wait till my wife throws me out:hillbilly:

2458 E. FLINTLOCK 216.jpg

2458 E. FLINTLOCK 245.jpg

2458 E. FLINTLOCK 252.jpg

The drivers rear door looks different. Did you get it fixed? The site looks very peaceful with no one around to disagree with your music or opinions. Maybe we can get another trip together after Christmas?

Showing up late to the beach, you have to want to camp

The drivers rear door looks different. Did you get it fixed? The site looks very peaceful with no one around to disagree with your music or opinions. Maybe we can get another trip together after Christmas?

Showing up late to the beach, you have to want to camp

Still waiting for the call:frown:

Christmas time you need to start thinking Mexico NOW!
thumb.gif

Horseshoe turn off to the beach 45mins no problem:steer:

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

I like your style, does the taco dinner and presentation only happen when Jen is there or is that how you toll now that I'm not there?

I like your style, does the taco dinner and presentation only happen when Jen is there or is that how you toll now that I'm not there?

At $1.50 a taco or $5.00 for breakfast even I can afford to eat out. Maybe even buy you a taco:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom