Sunday Wheelin'? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested in a day trip tomorrow - November 11? Open to areas, just throwing it out there, I want to get out and play...

I worked 12 hours today and looks like it will be the same tomorrow. Good seeing you on Thursday! Have fun tomorrow!!

Anyone interested in a day trip tomorrow - November 11? Open to areas, just throwing it out there, I want to get out and play...

I might be interested in something, I've been itching to go and have a colleague at work who wants to get out. Might even be able to get Spike to come along.

Saddletramp said:
The man keepin you down again Tony?

Same way he is keeping you in the deep freeze my friend...

I worked 12 hours today and looks like it will be the same tomorrow. Good seeing you on Thursday! Have fun tomorrow!!

May not want to wheel with Blues Dawg, his windows are known to randomly fall down!:eek::eek:

Thanks, Kevin & John

Yes, I had a trail failure today and swung by DTS on my way home for a trackeotmomy on the driver's rear window...

All is good. Ready for a trail. East? North?

Not at all, but I had the goals for my Sunday morning soccer game in the truck. Can't make other arrangements for them to get to the game that fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom