Sheep's Crossing 4/22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.engineeredstuff.com
Where:
SE Corner Pima/Cavecreek Road
Time:
0900 tomorrow morning.
Who:
Open to all.
Description:
Expecting this run to be stocker friendly. We plan to head toward Horseshoe dam where we will cross the river. Then head north to Sheep's Crossing. I have never been this way (I've only taken 7 springs to bloody basin and over to Sheep's Crossing). I understand this way is shorter and more scenic.

Last edited:
Wish there was more notice. Never been up there but always wanted to go. Maybe next time

Looks like me and at least half of the kids are going to make it. Always a fun trip.

Where are you meeting up?

on my map those roads don't come together. Assuming they do, are we meeting at the actual intersection or should we pick a corner? Say south west corner?

Run Update

I updated the meet up spot in the first post. I would also like to add some information from Phil...

SRP is releasing water tomorrow and the crossing at Horseshoe will not be possible.

I suggest, we take 7 springs road up to Sheep's Crossing. It is a longer drive up 7 springs (and more sedans), with many side trails to explore...When 7 springs intersects with the Bloody basin trail, we head south/east on FS269. Eventually we get there...

I missed this one!!! Damn!!
I love camping out around there.. As long as there isn't too many people hanging out around the bridge it's a decent place to park the cruiser and float on the river! Never mind the Heeps :rolleyes: they like to follow me arround in case they get stuck.. they have a real 4x to pull them out.. :grinpimp: :steer:

2011-10-01 11.53.32.jpg

My exact thoughts also...Pics or it didn't happen.:)

It didn't happen...but it was nice to meet Pete. Hopefully, I will bring my kids next time! I mean, if we ever really go to sheep's crossing.

Mr. Fulton is always fun to ride with too. I like watching that vintage LC cruising down a desert trail.

The buzzards were circling…

The kids were smiling…..(and the dog).

The Johns walked the bridge…..

It happened!

WP_000784.jpg

WP_000778.jpg

WP_000783.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom