LR area RLC meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Thoughts on a good day/time for a LR area meeting?

Any ideas on a good spot? I think the new Twin Peaks will be a great spot, but it might be too busy right now.

Twin Peaks would be awesome, however I doubt we'd be able to get any actual discussion done, if you know what I mean ;)

Next month I don't have a single weekend open so it will either have to be on a weekday or September for me. What about the 26th or 27th of this month? Maybe we could do a day run through Ouchita and then hit up dinner in town?

Lots of talent being hired if the Facebook pics are real.

I'm game with a night during the week. Or Waldo's idea of a ride and dinner sounds fine, too.

Any night during the week is good for me. I'm hit or miss during the weekends lately. :frown:

Twin Peaks is a great spot for a meet. Me and Waldo had lunch there yesterday good food, service and beer!!

Was the scenery as good as claimed?

So, did this ever happen or is it still on the table? Open to everyone, including new, new guys? I would love to drive down and meet some folks. Don't know that I can manage any time off during the day currently, but could join in most weeknights... :beer:

I'll keep checking for a concrete date. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Good to see you here Tim.

Twin Peaks is gettin some attention!

I just want to know who has the 100 parked up on cantrell across the street from purple cow next to reservoir park?

Let's toss some dates out there when we could have a meeting.

I vote 13th. Going to a meeting at Twin Peaks next week. I have heard good things from those that have been.

I like the 13th as well. And trust me you can't go wrong with twin peaks. That place delivers. It took the spot for our monday lunches!

I don't mind going to Twin Peaks.. God knows I love ass and tig-o-bitties as much as the next guy. However, this is a meeting where we do need to discuss future objectives for the club so I think a place with less distractions is better.

I don't mind going to Twin Peaks.. God knows I love ass and tig-o-bitties as much as the next guy. However, this is a meeting where we do need to discuss future objectives for the club so I think a place with less distractions is better.

Your man card has been pulled!

Hey I didn't say we had to go to a gay bar or anything.. Just saying we're all gonna have our jiggle vision on and get nothing done lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom