SWITCH RELABLES- printable single sheet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Threads
SWITCH RE-LABELED- printable single sheet

Hi there folks, me again.

I've been asked a few times now to create a few icons and to get everything onto one PDF so that they can be printed. So here is what I have so far and its in as a PDF format. You will need to print it to size WITHOUT any scaling. If you have any labels to add or would like me to create some more please send to me or let me know what is needed and I will add them to the PDF. The idea is NOT to have a dozen separate files but instead to keep updating the same PDF file so that you will always have the newest of what's available. I will also be updating the jpg image so that you can all see what is currently available.

Here you can find the thread on how to actually change the labels:

Note: the jpg image is just for reference, please download the PDF for actual printing

Currently:
• 110v (for inverter)
• Auxiliary (lights or misc)
• Welcome (or CDL)
• OBA (icon)
• OBA (text)
• Air Bags
• Garage (for opener mod)
• Dual Battery or Jumper Cables
• Radar Detector
• Fog Lights (or aux. lights)
• Rock Lights
• Driving Lights
• Reverse Lights
• Daytime Running Lights
• SUB (stereo or aux fuel tank)
• Aux Fuel Tank
• Rear A/C
• Aux Fan
• Winch in
• Winch out
• Winch in
• Winch out
• Winch (icon)
• Winch (text)
• CDL (text)
• CDL (icon)
• Front Diff Lock
• Rear Diff Lock
• Off
• On
• Eject Seat (icon)
• Eject Seat (text)
• FT Diff icon
• RR Diff icon

7/7/2011 added:
• Heated Seat
•*Heated Seat Driver
•*Heated Seat Passenger
•*Heated Mirrors
•*CDAN (in place of the emergency flasher)
• Fridge
• Parking Sensor
•*Water Faucet
•*230V

1/18/2015 added:
• Wench (instead of winch :flipoff2:)
• Horn
• Ram's horn
• Hood Light (text)
• Engine Light (text)
• Hood Light (icon)
• Air Compressor in 4 flavors
• Grid Heater (although it looks like a maxi-pad :meh:)

Attachments

• switch_relabel_icons.pdf
    587.4 KB · Views: 1,660
Last edited:
I don't know what I would use it for - but I would laugh out loud if I saw a switch with the IH8MUD welcome on it - :flipoff2:

Joey,
Depending on where the switch mounts in the dash it winds up being either horizontal or vertical and hence we need versions of the icons that can go with either orientation. Thanks.

Joey,
Depending on where the switch mounts in the dash it winds up being either horizontal or vertical and hence we need versions of the icons that can go with either orientation. Thanks.

Picky picky picky, I'm on it :D

Joey,

Done :flipoff2:

I think my kids would deem the second one in the list to be the "fart" button. More accurately I would probably make a joke about it and then never hear the end of it from the :princess: as my kids repeated it for all eternity.
Image1.gif

I think my kids would deem the second one in the list to be the "fart" button. More accurately I would probably make a joke about it and then never hear the end of it from the :princess: as my kids repeated it for all eternity.

:clap::clap::clap:

that is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I designed it, which is why I added in the OBA one as well :D

How about one that says "AUX" for supplemental lights or a Fog and/or Driving light icon?

Nice job dude.

Someone posted an icon on another thread that was a schematic image of a winch. That would be great to include here for the winch power switch. I'll try to dig around later tonight and find it.

How about one with the High Beam icon for driving lights (headlamp with 5 straight line beams) and one with the Fog Light for uh, fog lights (headlamp with 3 angled squiglly beams)?

Joey,
Great idea and great job. How about a label that says winch for the in cab controls. I made one about 3/16 inches and placed it above the switch. Also a label for a water pump switch for a on board shower.:p

Someone posted an icon on another thread that was a schematic image of a winch. That would be great to include here for the winch power switch. I'll try to dig around later tonight and find it.

I *think* it was FirstToy but for the life of me I can't remember what thread that was. If you ind it let me know, I'll add it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom