Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
t07_C2089_1.jpg

t07_C2089_7.jpg

t07_C2089_4.jpg

you know anything about the lift? is it a kit?

Looks pretty sweet!

As ugly as these things are, or at least not distinctive enough, that set up looks pretty sweet!

I stand by my first post almost 4 months ago...once the Japanese get hold of the 200...it will look much better. ...this is nicely done. Soon, they'll have flares made for these things and the 200 will be really appreciated more by most of us.
airlaird

Not diggin the wheels. The rims seem far too large for the vehicle. Personally though, I have never been a fan of large rims on trucks or utes.

On a positive note, I'm really diggin the 2-tone paint job. I could see doing the lower half in some sort of textured paint or rock guard paint. That way there won't be any worries when mudding this thing.

It would be great to know more about the lift, and how it works with the KDSS. This is one feature I don't want to loose on mine when I get around to lifting it...even if that is a number of years away.

No AHC on the LC.

Here.

Not to say it isn't available in Japan. May be, may not, but the JDM 100 Series Land Cruiser Cygnus had AHC long before LCs in the U.S. got it in 2006.

Though personally, I'd rather have KDSS if given a choice.

AHC probably is available in Japan. It certainly is in the UK. ( as well as active spring rate control)

Toyota GB

Click on Landcruiser V8

Pretty cool site. not sure if that marketing would work state side. Most of us American consumers are more concerned about cup holders. See the escalade website

I like the two-tone with the chrome strip but they could've lined it up better..

What makes you think this is lifted? Those running boards sure look close to the ground. ???

was thinking the same thing. if there's a lift on there i certainly can't see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom