Parting out and '86 FJ60 in Rome,GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hugh Heifer

Less than 90 days!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.stlca.org
Here is the deal, Todd, me and Jon bought a complete August 1985 FJ60 and it is at my house in Rome. Thought we would give the STLCA guys first dibs on parts before we go to the parting out thread and Ebay.

Total engine, ignition, starter, front and rear axles, rear hatch, seats, bumpers and steering box all spoken for.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Post here or PM me if you need something and I will let you know a fair price and if it is available and if I can get to it before Thursday I will bring the item to the meeting in Chattanooga.

I will be gone to Australia for a couple weeks starting on Saturday so bear with us if you do not hear back until after 3/31.

After a few weeks here we will go to the Parting Out Thread.

:cheers:

I need a good battery tray.

I also would be interested in the grille, light buckets, head lights, and turn signals. To convert my 62 to a 60 grille if the price is right.

I need a good battery tray.

I also would be interested in the grille, light buckets, head lights, and turn signals. To convert my 62 to a 60 grille if the price is right.
PM sent.

I need a check for Jon...is he planning on being at the meeting?

Its no biggie, just curious :D
He is. I have his seats and his door. Still working on the bumpers.

I am in need of factory choke knob/cable. The whole getup.

I am sure we can help you out there sir - missed you last night. How's the kid?

Missed you guys too....hope you were able to tip one back for me and Jack. He's doing great. And to think I had "responsibilities" before.......Ha......what was I :smokin:

What about the grill/emblem/headlight trim? It looks okay in the pics. Mine was painted by PO and it bugs me...

Windshield?? Anybody pulled/installed the front glass before? Mine has a CHUNK out of it. Looks like somebody was aiming for the PO driving. If it's doable, or even worth the effort, could we swap my front glass for the that one....to keep the parts truck sealed up. Let me know what you think about this one...

Front seat belts? They work okay?

Rear quarter panel LC emblems??

PM me if necessary...

Thanks!!

Hugh, thanks for the additional pics. I'm still debating the doors, give me a week or so to think about it. If anyone chimes before I get back to you, give them priority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom