You've been spotted (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Owners of pretty 40's Landcruisers are all posers, they're always looking for the lens. :flipoff2: (NTTAWWT)

Last edited:
Owners of pretty 40's Landcruisers are all posers, they're always looking for the lens. :flipoff2:
hey some people just like driving a nicely restored classic. To each his own.

hey some people just like driving a nicely restored classic. To each his own.
LOL, no disrespect intended, just an observation. Edited for clarity.

LOL, no disrespect intended, just an observation. Edited for clarity.
none taken. I have a nice low-mile unrestored 62 myself. My wife drives it occasionally to stores or to school drop offs etc and says it's like being a celebrity. Lots of stay at home dads dropping off kids I guess.

baseline and val vista

spotted.jpg

Sunday in North Peoria. If this is yours let me know!View attachment 2939204

Sorry, late to the party, but that is me.

I was looking back at the photographer actually... my wife was next to me in her car and told me the guy behind her was snapping a pic. I turned back to look for a minute. Ha!

@samtoddlee, we've met once before. I think we ran into each other fishing at Paloma park... I had my 1991 Troopy there.

Sorry, late to the party, but that is me.

I was looking back at the photographer actually... my wife was next to me in her car and told me the guy behind her was snapping a pic. I turned back to look for a minute. Ha!

@samtoddlee, we've met once before. I think we ran into each other fishing at Paloma park... I had my 1991 Troopy there.
yessir Honger that's right just a couple of months back. glad to see you're out and about in these classics!!!

Spotted this beautifully restored 70 series. Zona

BB66F99E-404F-4787-B8A7-98014BE56B7E.jpeg

Saw this 60 on the 101 today. This was at Mecum Auction and was a no sale at $35k. Not sure what it ended up selling for or if it did at all. Nice truck. Club member?

20220320_092734.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom