YouTube - OverlandBound FZJ80 Locked and Loaded: Overland The World Rig Walk Around (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yjeff

AZ to Alaska to Argentina in Land Cruisers '12-'16
Threads
Website
www.overlandtheworld.com
CSC,

A quick video produced by Michael at OB over Overland Expo weekend was just released tonight on Youtube. I was happy to see continuing interest in the 80 series platform from this media outlet, given I'm not even a member of Overland Bound, give it a look.

FYI - I had no affiliation in its production or with OB.

PS - @LandCruiserPhil gets a shout out at the 4:24 mark

Saw that last night as I subscribed to there you tube channel and met Michael at the expo. Nice job with the video.

CSC,

A quick video produced by Michael at OB over Overland Expo weekend was just released tonight on Youtube. I was happy to see continuing interest in the 80 series platform from this media outlet, given I'm not even a member of Overland Bound, give it a look.

FYI - I had no affiliation in its production or with OB.

PS - @LandCruiserPhil gets a shout out at the 4:24 mark

Wow, truly a fantastic rig--great work señor and safe travels!

Im new here and my wife and I just bought our first 80 series up in Scottsdale, but we live in Tucson. I came across that video randomly the day after it was published and about lost it when I heard you guys say you were based out of Scottsdale. Small world!

Fantastic rig, excellent job and you guys immediately had a new IG subscriber! Keep exploring!

Im new here and my wife and I just bought our first 80 series up in Scottsdale, but we live in Tucson. I came across that video randomly the day after it was published and about lost it when I heard you guys say you were based out of Scottsdale. Small world!

Fantastic rig, excellent job and you guys immediately had a new IG subscriber! Keep exploring!

Thanks for the follow, and welcome to 80 series ownership. We have our CSC monthly meetings the 3rd Friday of the month in Tempe, come on over sometime. Bear Down!

For sure! Los Gatos love in Sun Devil country!? You're brave ha! I saw, and thanks for the invite! It's definitely on the radar, we'll have to make a trip of it sometime soon. Bit of a hike for a quick Friday night skirmish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom