You have been SPOTTED! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably has a friggin Chevy motor in it........;)

And looks like it's left its owner stranded in the not so distant past......

Somewhere in Morganton, clean white FZJ.. my wife actually spotted it behind us. I was impressed, she was annoyed with herself haha

IMG_20170127_171505.jpg

Spotted this white 62 outside Town and Country Hardware on 15-501 N in Chapel Hill. Was going to introduce myself in the parking lot but got a phone call and had to hurry back to work.

20170128_114820.jpg

I'll keep an eye out - you were down in my "neck of the woods" almost there :)

I also finally talked to the owner of a nice 100 that I see around Pittsboro many times who has a TLCA sticker on his truck. We spoke at Lowe's on 64/15-501. Asked if he ever got on here, etc., told him about the club/boards. Maybe he will come on . .

@GLTHFJ60 still at my moms lol Remember I got sick and didn't make it up there. I'll get them in February. Sounds like you need to order some more and distribute at the monthly area meetings el presidente!

@GLTHFJ60 still at my moms lol Remember I got sick and didn't make it up there. I'll get them in February. Sounds like you need to order some more and distribute at the monthly area meetings el presidente!

Yes I remember. Please get her to ship them to me. The cards I bought aren't doing me any good at your mom's house.

hopefully our active outreach doesn't get us a reputation for being the "Olde North State Stalkers" haha. I ran out of cards BTW, so I started making flyers with letters cut out of magazines.

ransomizer.com.fileM46GGK.jpg
I'll mail you some

Some have already been.

Some guy showed up at my house late last night driving a sweet 200 on 33's. Said he has had a "few" cruisers over the years and said something about starting a cruiser club once upon a time. Looked vaguely familiar, a little like @southerncruiser62 but I've heard he flew south years ago

IMG_3885.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom