SOLD Yokahama GEOLANDAR A/T G015 - SIZE: 275/70R16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Nearly new full set of 4 Yokohama Geolander A/Ts (275/70R16) . Great all around tire. Have been on my mountain and beach 80 Series for over a year. This truck sits most of the time awaiting adventure. They probably have 2-5k on them. Truck is undergoing a build and I pulled these off to put a bigger more aggressive off road tire on. Lots of life and in perfect condition. White powder is from body shop, they will clean up perfect. Asking $600 - Tire Rack current price is $850. In SoCal near LAX. Not really interested in shipping. Happy to meet if close on a weekend to save travel and show off my on going build ;)

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

Nearly new full set of 4 Yokohama Geolander A/Ts (275/70R16) . Great all around tire. Have been on my mountain and beach 80 Series for over a year. This truck sits most of the time awaiting adventure. They probably have 2-5k on them. Truck is undergoing a build and I pulled these off to put a bigger more aggressive off road tire on. Lots of life and in perfect condition. White powder is from body shop, they will clean up perfect. Asking $600 - Tire Rack current price is $850. In SoCal near LAX. Not really interested in shipping. Happy to meet if close on a weekend to save travel and show off my on going build ;)

View attachment 3003411

View attachment 3003412

View attachment 3003413

View attachment 3003414
Hey, Are these still available?

I would be interested in purchasing, but I am in the Bay Area.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom