WTB: Toyota Trails Editions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next thing we know you'll be looking for extras of the most recent issue as well. :rolleyes:

TJK

which ones where you looking for .i have these duplicate ones .all mint

sept/oct - 98
jan/feb - 99
march/april - 99 (x2)
may/june - 99 (x2)
july/aug - 99
sept/oct - 99
nov/dec - 99
may/june - 00
sept/oct - 00
nov/dec - 00
sept/oct - 02 (X2)
nov/dec - 02 (X2)
july/aug - 04
nov/dec - 04
july/aug - 05
sept/oct - 05
IMG_0162 (Small).JPG

NICE! good one . :beer: i've been lucky , only one issue never made it to me :crybaby:

i got most of these issues while trying to complete my older sets from ebay and these are the extra's that came with the deal :doh: some of my back issues are like gold .cost me a fortune buying 6 mags for just one issue . hardest for me to get where these black and white ones .to complete my 1998 set is there any issues that are more collectible than others:cheers:
IMG_0163 (Medium).JPG

I need the following TT issues at a fair price/trade:
Anything pre-1992
Jan/Feb 1992
May/June 1992
July/August 1992
Nov/Dec 1992
Jan/Feb of 1994

My spares for trade:
May/June 1999 - 2 avail.
July/Aug 2000 - 1 avail.
Sept/Oct 2000 - 2 avail.
Nov/Dec 2000 - 1 avail.
Mar/April 2002 - 2 avail.
May/June 2003 - 3 avail.
July/Aug 2003 - 2 avail.
Sep/Oct 2003 - 2 avail.
Mar/April 2004 - 1 avail.
July/Aug 2004 - 3 avail.
Sep/Oct 2004 - 1 avail.
Nov/Dec 2004 - 2 avail.
Jan/Feb 2006 - 1 avail.

Updated: 2/17/09

Last edited:
On your list I have here:

May/June 98
Jan/Feb 98
Nov/Dec 97
Sep/Oct 97
Jul/Aug 97

Not sure why I don't have Mar/Apr 98 but I might if I look harder.

Not really collecting them just don't recycle or through away my trails issues. I can't put a value on them, I have no clue. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Just found Nov/Dec 96 with Henry's Princess on the cover. No Mar/Apr 98 though.

On your list I have here:

May/June 98
Jan/Feb 98
Nov/Dec 97
Sep/Oct 97
Jul/Aug 97

and

Nov/Dec 96

Garett, sounds like you definitely have some I will still need. Lets get the ball rolling on this. Give me a call when you need that TRE kit or I'll give you a ring. Thanks!

I have a bunch of back issues I saved in the Great Toyota Trails Rescue™. They start at about the second color issue in 1999 or so and go through around 2002 (I think). They would be for sale for the exact $4 that we charge in the TLCA web store, and every dime will go back to TLCA. TLCA needs the money!

Here's another deal for others reading this thread. IF you join or renew your TLCA membership, right here, right now, I will GIVE you, FREE of additional charge, a current issue, a $6 value! No wait, there's more! In addition to a current issue I will GIVE you a FREE back issue of your choice from my stash, a $4 value, free! No wait there's more! In addition to the current issue, PLUS a back issue of your choice, I will give you a FREE TLCA 3" round sticker! That's a total $11.50 value, FREE if you join or renew right now!

Already a TLCA member? No problem! The offer still applies, your renewal will be extended!!! And instead of the current issue you already have, you may choose a free ADDITIONAL back issue to add to your collection!!

Limited time offer, subject to quantities on hand. Other rules may apply.

That is great deal and a generous offer Jeff :cool:

However I don't need any off the 99-current TT's and I just renewed my TLCA membership this last week :D

Somebody ought to hop in on this though!

I'm ready whenever Kurt, I will try to call soon if I don't hear from you.

I'm ready whenever Kurt, I will try to call soon if I don't hear from you.

Give me a call or PM me your number if you wouldn't mind. Thanks Garett :cool:

My list is narrowing :cool:

I need the following TT issues at a fair price/trade:
Anything pre-1992
Jan/Feb 1992
May/June 1992
July/August 1992
Nov/Dec 1992
Jan/Feb of 1994

Updated: 2/17/09

Let me know if you have or know where I could score these. I'd even be willing to pay to have a couple reproduced if possible.

Just Joined!

Hey there.

I've been thinking about joining and this helped me make my decision! I just joined and paid through paypal. Am I too late for this deal?

Thanks,
Dale

I have a bunch of back issues I saved in the Great Toyota Trails Rescue™. They start at about the second color issue in 1999 or so and go through around 2002 (I think). They would be for sale for the exact $4 that we charge in the TLCA web store, and every dime will go back to TLCA. TLCA needs the money!

Here's another deal for others reading this thread. IF you join or renew your TLCA membership, right here, right now, I will GIVE you, FREE of additional charge, a current issue, a $6 value! No wait, there's more! In addition to a current issue I will GIVE you a FREE back issue of your choice from my stash, a $4 value, free! No wait there's more! In addition to the current issue, PLUS a back issue of your choice, I will give you a FREE TLCA 3" round sticker! That's a total $11.50 value, FREE if you join or renew right now!

Already a TLCA member? No problem! The offer still applies, your renewal will be extended!!! And instead of the current issue you already have, you may choose a free ADDITIONAL back issue to add to your collection!!

Limited time offer, subject to quantities on hand. Other rules may apply.

Hey there.

I've been thinking about joining and this helped me make my decision! I just joined and paid through paypal. Am I too late for this deal?

Thanks,
Dale

Hi Dale,

Welcome! Not too late. We will need to verify that you did just join, but I'll be happy to send you a current issue plus a back issue plus a sticker. PM me with more than your first name so I can verify who you are and where to send them. Happy cruisin'!

Hi Dale,

Welcome! Not too late. We will need to verify that you did just join, but I'll be happy to send you a current issue plus a back issue plus a sticker. PM me with more than your first name so I can verify who you are and where to send them. Happy cruisin'!

I just renewed my TLCA at the beggining of Feb. Is your offer still up??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom