Wanted WTB: '98-99 or '03 LC - Anywhere! (1 Viewer)

fireball

SILVER Star
Guys - I'm posting this thread to ask for any help from the LC collective in finding a 100 for me. I've been looking for a few months on CL, autotrader and here on mud.

Quick intro... we are lifelong Toyota fans....have had a 00 Taco, 07 Tundra, 01 Tundra work truck, and two 99 4Runners one of which is currently my wife's DD and our family camping/expedition/mild off roading vehicle. Looking for a 100 to replace the 4R, we need a little more size and strength of the 100 series.

CRITERIA:
'98-99
E-locker
Less than 150k miles
Rust free
Good overall condition - I don't mind putting some elbow grease into it, cleaning it up and catching up on some deferred maintainece, but want to get a clean and well-sorted, reliable truck.
under $10,000
Any color but black or mahogany
As close to stock as possible. Plan is to put 33s on it, crank the torsion bars a bit and leave it as-is. I love how capable our 4R is with the OEM e-locker and 32" tires. Keep it simple!

Would also consider an '03 if the price was <$15k. Have only
seen a handful of these at this price but would be nice to have the 5spd.

LOCATION: anywhere USA. I'm currently between jobs, cash is in hand and ready to buy. Would love to make a little adventure out of this, so as long as Delta flys there from Philly or Baltimore I can make it work.

FINDERS FEE: current finder's fee is set at a case of beer and a lifetime of my gratitude. This is negotiable if you find me a screaming deal :D

THE IDEAL TRUCK:
The ideal 100 is a 99 w/ e-locker and rear AC, river rock green with tan interior and black pearl emblem package, recent TB/WP service and worn out tires (so i can replace them w/ new BFGs!) and located west of CO so I could fly out, do some cool wheeling some where and drive it back home.

Thanks in advance for any help!

fireball

SILVER Star
Stevo - thanks for the link. That looks like an excellent deal and a decently clean truck, however that has got to be the ugliest color combo ever offered in a hundy! Sorry if I've offended anyone with a similar truck, but the grey interior and maroon exterior just doesn't do it for me.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom