Work Truck Build Up Frame off?? (1 Viewer)

How far should deny take this resto?

• Doing Good Deny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take Trany out and try cleaning best you can

• Don't be lazy take the engine out too!

• Might as well take that body off while you'r at it

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • knock em spings off too and get the frame dipped you cheep ass

• Have another beer

• Put er back togetner, get a pail of tremclad and go nuts

• go buy a dodge

• get your lazy brother to help you out a bit more

• cheep ass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jfc

Threads
Should THis progejt be a frame off.

I forgot about the spray foam option, I vote for beer

Where is the get your lazy brother to finish the whole project while Deny sits back kicks his feet up and drinks all the beer option! I chose the closest one though.

i think you should return it to stock!!! SUA all the way! ok maybee not. i had to go to work early this morning and tommorow i have to go overhaul some sack of crap engine out in the woods so i can't help you this weekend deny....

No problem, I'm being a little lazy and not getting much done so far. too late for stock, stock is for girls anyway!

its a tie, only a few days left, i cant vote any more, Norm, charla ass kickin not an option, pick another

Well your polls closed, looks like I am taking the body off, with the help of my lazy brother and drinking some beers! sounds good.

Have fun with that. Let me know when you need help. I'll be hopefully hauling home my sled tomorrow and then trying to resurrect Orange. Fun Fun.

Oh... almost forgot.

You need an arse kicking. :flipoff2:

I might be working on it this weekend, waz supose to work, but that might have been put on hold, Nathan wants to go skiing, but I want to buy the car hauler, think saturday is my last chance before the new year.
Cheers,
Deny

don't feel bad deny, there was only 10-12 inches of fluffly. i had to work again on sunday so maybe i'll give you a hand someday when i'm not. oh yah- you made the right choice on the body- i'll be sure to give you a hand.

Only 10-12 fluffy, pfft, thats nothing.:D
For sure have to get some skiing in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom