Wood Chuck Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As was discussed in the last meeting @badsamaritan still has quite a bit of Eucalyptus that he would be happy to see keep a few families warm on these blistery winter nights. I am looking at meeting up around 11:00ish on Saturday to split as much as we can and get it all hauled off.

@Phulcrum is going to see if he can get his splitter going so we can use it, otherwise I will look at renting one for the day.

Along the same lines as above; in the next month or two I am fixing to have two or three large eucalyptus trees removed from my yard here as they're interfering with solar panel energy generation and make a damn mess. Normally I would tell the tree service to take all the wood away as part of their job. However, if anyone would like the wood for free I am happy to have the tree service stack it for your pick up and removal. If anyone is interested let me know.

Along the same lines as above; in the next month or two I am fixing to have two or three large eucalyptus trees removed from my yard here as they're interfering with solar panel energy generation and make a damn mess. Normally I would tell the tree service to take all the wood away as part of their job. However, if anyone would like the wood for free I am happy to have the tree service stack it for your pick up and removal. If anyone is interested let me know.
interested. not sure on scheduling though

Well we got @badsamaritan wood pile chucked, thanks for all the help splitting and loading up Ray, Zac, Richard and Richards Friend (Sorry I forgot his name).

20200201_113524.jpg

20200201_113531.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom