Woo Hoo!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Um, have you looked at our chapter? We barely have any LC's! One 80, one 60 & one 40. Everybody else has a mini - including you!

Hopefully I'll up it to 2-80's and 2-40s :)

Rabbit hash, I still think my grandmother had a recipe for that.

TLCA_Paul said:
There is no internet in Rabbit Hash!

Too damn funny Paul....

They have some town/street party over labor day that french fry wanted me to get down there for last year...

Ever been to that?

Sounds like a good time...

Poser said:
Too damn funny Paul....

They have some town/street party over labor day that french fry wanted me to get down there for last year...

Ever been to that?

Sounds like a good time...

any time is a good time in the Hash :grinpimp:

Where is the video or pics from the last Slade run? Upper stairway please coverage please :D Damnation alley? I little taste of the home field please :grinpimp:

Hey Dozier, ya gotta talk to Pauleeee about the video. He was the only one intelligent enough (OMG, I can't believe I just said that :D ) to bring a camera/video camera. The rest of us were total slackers. :doh:

yea I ran out of room on my harddrive. I got to clean it up, and get back to work on it. I only got Damnation Allley, since I was only there for 1 day.

I also got some old stuf I may work on in the future. Like updating out site. But there are some cool links there

hey that was post 100 for me. And I been here since 2002!

Thanks for your confidence Jen, I guess. Man this work stuff realy gets in the way of the stuff I realy should be doing. And to top it all off I need a nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom