Windy City - the club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

itmightwork.png

Props for the arrested development reference.

Can pretty please join your cool club? I’m new to the neighborhood and don’t have a LX or LC yet but I think they’re super swell and gonna ask Santa for one soon! He said last year I’d shoot my eye out with the BB gun I wanted so now I just want an LC.

Right now I have a trusty old F150 FX4 with a few off-roady bits that I wheeled at River Road Rally Park a few months back. Live in Madison.

E2C06812-FAA4-493D-AE99-C02266CD36BA.jpeg

We are anti club. Watch boards, show up. Pretty simple. No meetings, no dental.

I better get touched inappropriately. That's the main reason I show up at these so called "wheeling" events.

It's alive in real life, doesn't exist in the internets where anyone can find us and ruin our fun.

Can pretty please join your cool club? I’m new to the neighborhood and don’t have a LX or LC yet but I think they’re super swell and gonna ask Santa for one soon! He said last year I’d shoot my eye out with the BB gun I wanted so now I just want an LC.

Right now I have a trusty old F150 FX4 with a few off-roady bits that I wheeled at River Road Rally Park a few months back. Live in Madison.

View attachment 2121769
I am in Madison too. There is a local club called 4l4w.org if you are looking to belong somewhere. They have monthly rides on private properties around town.
How was River Road Rally park?

Any windy city folks still out there? I’m looking for a body shop for some restoration of my FJ 40. Appreciate any ideas.
Where in Chicagoland? I was very happy with the work that went into Arnold's restoration. Shoot me a PM and I can supply details - NW burbs

Looks like a cool event. I was unaware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom