Window and power locking fuse (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a 30 amp square fuse, window and power door locking, for a 1995 Land Crusier. When I find one on Amazon that looks right it always says not for your vehicle. It is #23 in the fuse box.

https://www.amazon.com/Bussmann-FMM...automotive&vehicleId=1&vehicleType=automotive

Could someone tell me the make and model code for a fuse that I can order on Amazon or some other online site, It would save me a day in going to the dealer if they even have one. Is the above fuse OK?

Thanks

On my 1994 it takes a type FL 30 amp fuse, that's why i think Amazon is telling you that's the wrong fuse for your truck, because what's listed in that Amazon ad is a type FMM 30 amp fuse.
Bussman Bp/Fls-30-Rp Fl Series Fuse Miniature Female Type Fls 30 Amp

FL series cartridge fuses used primarily in Japanese-designed vehicles for wiring harness protection. FL Series Fuse Miniature Female Type FLS 30 Amp

FLS
BUS_AHD_FLS_40_110.jpg

Female Miniature Terminal Fuses

Color Code
Amps
Trad’l Pack
Blister Pack

Pink 30 FLS-30 BP/FLS-30-RP
Green 40 FLS-40 BP/FLS-40-RP

Last edited:
Any parts store has these. I bought two spares of each fuse in the interior fuse panel, the last time I was in NAPA. They had everything I needed in stock , on the fuse display panel. They cost nothing.

Seven bucks for that fuse from Amazon, plus shipping to me is a RIP OFF. Go you your local auto parts store, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get it for less.

Last edited:
I'll sell it to you for $7.00, and ship it for free!

I've had mixed results on Amazon as to whether or not a part works, their system isn't perfect for our trucks.

Thanks but time was pressing so I had already order it on Amazon.

Yes, Amazon offered nothing when I search by vehicle, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom