SOLD Wichita Falls, TX - 2000 - River Rock Green 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(42, 114, 77)
Mud Family,

I am going to update this post tomorrow, but I wanted to throw it out there tonight. I bought this Cruiser last month (Previous Ad Here) from Clay in ATL. It was everything I had hoped for...except for the fact that it's not a long bed F-250 that I now have to purchase. I drove it home to Texas with zero issues and immediately started dumping money into it with the thought of keeping it for the next 10 years. Brand new Michelin tires, OEM struts, interstate battery, new horns, leather treatment, oil change, fluids, etc....My wife then drops the bomb that we should buy a camper and truck (again) since we are leaving the military in a couple years.

I own 'Sunny the 1979 FJ40" as well plus my wife's 200 so the stable has to shrink. I'm not looking to "Flip" this 100, it's just a unforeseen turn of life events leading us down this new path. It currently has 145,xxx and would be happy to put you in touch with the Toyota Master Mechanic who has been servicing it for the time I have owned it.

Thanks for reading and I will post photos in the next day or so. It is exactly as depicted in the previous listing if you're curious in the meantime.

Asking 23k just to recoup my costs and break even.

IMG_7738.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for selling it to me! It is a well cared for vehicle and a pleasure doing business with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom