For Sale (WI) Lot of FJ60 parts from part out - body interior and mechanical (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have parted out a few FJ60s and no longer own any, so I am looking to unload what I have left. All prices are negotiable. Parts are located in Neenah, WI. About 90 miles north of Milwaukee. All prices are picked up, so shipping is extra.

Rear side glass- original toyota glass $25 each side
Rear hatch glass - original toyota glass with gasket $50
Trans tunnel cover panel for 4 speed - $25
Intake/exhaust manifolds with weber carb - $200 will split carb from manifolds
Window regulator (I forget from which door) - $5
Alternator and mounting brackets - SOLD
Coil/Igniter - SOLD
Throttle pedal assembly with misc h.w. - $25
Air pump with brackets - SOLD
Power steering pump with brackets - SOLD
6 pieces of misc trim - SOLD
1 hood - few dents in it, small areas or surface rust where paint has chafed off but no structural rust - $150
Booster/master assly - $50
Used Radiatror - $50
Upper hatch - extremely solid, few spots of slight rust - $150
Hood prop rod - $10
Fuel tank - $25 (will not ship this)
Lower dash gray on outside, blue body color on inside - $50
Steering column with lower shaft and steering wheel - $75
Starter - $10
Carb and haynes manuals $10 each
Lower valance - lost of surface rust but no through rust - $10
Tail gate - pretty solid except for rust bubbling pictured under plate light - $50 - no lights or trim on it ("Toyota" center trim and plate lights was sold)
Complete rust free roof - cut off mid pillars before tub was crushed. SUPER SUPER NICE! no rust in drip rails, I cant find bondo in it anywhere, just a tiny bit of surface rust in upper lip of windshield frame. I cannot stick a pick or screw driver through it, so it is just surface rust. Complete with all trim minus drivers a-pillar piece. I will not separate trim from roof. I will not ship this roof, but will 100% work with someone if they want to send a shipper to pick this up - $500
Drivers side doors - front is complete with glass. Dent/puncture in outer skin, rust where door meets dash edge. Solid pinch weld and other problem areas. Rear door is solid with no rust that I can find. Missing glass as it was broken when I bought this truck - $50 each door.

Ideally, I would love for someone to show up with a trailer and take every 60 series part I have left (And I am willing to discount heavily to make that happen!), but know my location makes that a bit difficult. I have no problem shipping parts, and will help coordinate pickup if someone wants to send a shipper on the bigger parts. My prices are negotiable, don't be afraid to make an offer, as I do not have a 60 any more.

The only parts I would be looking for in trade would be aftermarket parts for my 80 series trail rig, or GX470 overland rig. Such as DVS or Slee radius arms for the 80 or a dissent front bumper for the GX (for example). Otherwise dead presidents are the key to making a deal!

I am not the best at checking in on mud, So PLEASE CALL/TEXT me if you want a prompt response - 908 872 7575. You can also email me at patknapp14@yahoo.com

I have dozens of pictures, but was only able to attach 5. I can send/take more if you need more details. I will update this post as anything sells.

Thanks gang!

20200421_184553_resized - Copy.jpg

20200421_190710_resized - Copy.jpg

20200421_190809_resized - Copy.jpg

20200907_161454_resized - Copy.jpg

FB_IMG_1601235999970_LI (2).jpg

Last edited:
Can you pls PM me pics of the throttle pedal assembly and hardware? I am interested. Shipped to 75080

Do you have the front, square speaker covers that go on the doors? If so, how much shipped to 81301?

Do you have the front, square speaker covers that go on the doors? If so, how much shipped to 81301?

Rusto, sorry I do not have any of the speaker covers!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am bumping this thread, as I am planning on driving east for Christmas, and will likely be pulling an empty 20ft open car trailer. I will be traveling from WI to NJ. South through WI/IL on the 41/94 Corridor, then through IN, OH, PA, and NJ along 80. I will tentatively be driving out Saturday December 20th, and back Wednesday December 30th. I will be picking up another project in NJ, so the trailer will not be available on the ride back. If someone wanted the roof, I can help get it closer on my drive out to NJ. Any of the other larger pieces can fit in my 8ft covered truck bed and be delivered/picked up any where along the way in either direction. I don't want to detour too far out of the way, as it is already a 17 hour drive, but I am willing to help any way I can.

Please reach out to me via my cell 908-872-7575 (call or text) if you are interested in any of the remaining parts! All prices are OBO. I'd like to clear some room in the shop/basement this winter.

I am also in the market for some mini-truck axles if anyone has availability along that route. Preferably 84/85 front with a matching GR IFS width rear. I would rather buy a built set, but am open to all options!

Thank you

Pat Knapp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom