SOLD WI - Lighted 40 Series Headlight Switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
Good, clean condition. Sorry, no knob.
$75 shipped

20221015_010523.jpg

20221015_010530.jpg

20221015_010555.jpg

20221015_010551.jpg

IMG_20221015_001205_01.jpg

IMG_20221015_005233_01.jpg

Maybe a backup replacement switch just for luck ;)

up

What year is this from? Thanks!

Not sure which rig I pulled it from but it is either 9/73-9/77 or 10/77-84

I will look for a part number to reference on the body tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. This is the only numbering on the switch. Not sure if this helps or not.

1678810319713.png

Found one more:

1678810980367.png

Let me look at the plug on mine when I get home tomorrow.

The difference between two switches is the later one the knob spins and is a dimmer for the lights on the dash.

The difference between two switches is the later one the knob spins and is a dimmer for the lights on the dash.
Thanks for the additional info! Learned something new on a Thursday!

Let me look at the plug on mine when I get home tomorrow.
Checking back to see if this will work for you. Would like it off my desk..........let me know, thanks. If it does not work for you I'll have to move it to FeeBay

I replaced my wiring harness with a different 73 wiring harness and I kept all of the plugs from the original harness. I tried to find the headlight plug in the box last night and I could not find it. I did not have time to get under the dash to look at the actual plug to compare it to your switch. I will try to do it in the next day or so. I appreciate your patience. Thanks!

Really surprised that this hasn’t sold. You can put me in line after Baja for it.

Really surprised that this hasn’t sold. You can put me in line after Baja for it.
Sounds good, thanks. Keep in mind if this switch comes your way.....it would fit nicely in the box with that WEBER CLONE carb :beer:

Alright. I appreciate your patience with me. Been working too much lately. Finally got underneath there and that is definitely not the same as my 73. I will pass and Mark can have it. Thank you again and I apologize for the delay.

Alright. I appreciate your patience with me. Been working too much lately. Finally got underneath there and that is definitely not the same as my 73. I will pass and Mark can have it. Thank you again and I apologize for the delay.
Maybe this is your year?

Hi Mark, Baja passed on it, so all your if you're still interested. I'm still willing to trade for a pair of WARN 6 spline hubs (barrel type preferred if you have them, back up option are the tapered body style)

Maybe this is your year?

No that’s not it. See the pictures. That’s it. Not the same.

688B219E-D141-4658-91E4-C700627D809B.jpeg

B08426C5-70F9-44B5-8104-9AC7D4E5A5C0.jpeg

Hi Mark, Baja passed on it, so all your if you're still interested. I'm still willing to trade for a pair of WARN 6 spline hubs (barrel type preferred if you have them, back up option are the tapered body style)
Roger that. Warns are selling better than that these days.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom