Who's running 35s? post up pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is the measurement to your top of the spring at the axel to the frame on your truck. Tnx

Many TNX’s for your helping me try and figure where I need the lift to be. Hard to see if you are spring over or not need to know. The reason I am going at this direction is my 45 is set on a 55 frame. So I can get the look, I want I need to know or going from a different direction. For me the lift looks good in my eyes.

Many TNX’s for your helping me try and figure where I need the lift to be. Hard to see if you are spring over or not need to know. The reason I am going at this direction is my 45 is set on a 55 frame. So I can get the look, I want I need to know or going from a different direction. For me the lift looks good in my eyes.

Negative on the spring over. It’s spring under !

Many TNX for your time sharing and helping me move forward with my project. Now I have a place to start.[/QUOTE

One last question, what is the height of your tire in inches. My goal is a bit lower and put on some km3 750R 16 for the skinney look so I will have to adjust my body height to accommodate the smaller diameter tire which wouldn’t be much.

34” I had these on my Troopy / 255/85/16 16” Toyota wheels, I really like them. They would be awesome on a pickup
66CC5967-1D14-47A6-BC0D-7627AA58F890.jpeg

Last edited:
12177C79-0AA6-4950-BA5C-9C5DF1C8C2F5.jpeg

Nice looking Troopy!!! 45’s are nice but I do like troopies just a bit better, I guess I want one of each. Was it spring under how much lift? looks great also. I guess red is your go to color, nice indeed. My 45 before I tore it down to remoter it with a Mercedes 606 mpump larger turbo in process ran into some rust on the frame so that has set me back a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom