Who’s FJ was this! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought this FJ last week and love it! Looks to have been owned by an enthusiast. Has a suspension kit, toytec spacer up front, nice rims and tires, and a special insert for pulling people out in the back bumper. It is a 2008 6 speed cruiser and looks to have had excellent service from crawling under it and looking around... But only has two records in the Toyota database over 180k????

Truck spent the first 10 years in Oklahoma City...

Part of the fun of cars is knowing the history and especially the mods on a truck.

Thank you everyone,
Mark

6404D553-7143-4D81-BB66-C7F935A391BE.png
E934B30A-E001-4B2D-A740-1A0FEF428846.png

Truck was traded in at car max in Virginia about a year ago, and was purchased by a dealer where it made its way to GA. Anyone know the original owner???

Congrats-

What did the carfax reveal- any service come up there; maybe a name of a service center that yiu can call?

I was just curious about Carmax so I took my 2007 FJ with 180k in to see and they offered me $6k for mine HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I bet they made a solid profit even if you got a steal. Congrats.

These don't really require a lot. I changed my PCV valve, air filter, plugs, oil, serviced rear diff, t case, etc. Mostly preventative. You'll prob have a wheel bearing to swap soon and some other little items, but these are tanks.

I will replace my valve cover soon because when I swapped the plugs I saw some oil in the plug tube area.

Enjoy the new rig. What lift is on it?

Only two records on the Toyota owners site, both recalls done in Oklahoma. Truck was a one owner it’s whole life and the previous owner moved to Virginia 18 months ago and traded it in after he was there for 4 months.

The suspension is OME springs with OME rear shocks in the back with Bilsteins in the front.

The really newt mod is the back bumper, the lower section in the center has been cut out with a massive tow hooks installed. I will attach a picture today when it gets light outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom