Whoo! Im (possibly) back! YEW! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So after some crazy life stuff, selling my LX450, clearing out debt, stupidly buying a car, selling said car, new job, possibly returning to old job, and buying a Daily Driver.... I think I might be back. I am paying off some debt in the next 2 or 3 months and once it hits zero, I got the green light from the wife to look for a FJ40. Have to keep it under $15K. I am looking at a red one on 37s that seems to need some love this weekend, and might try and work something out with the seller. Im looking for a 40 to wheel at hot springs mostly, and drive around town and to work every once in a while. Thankfully this time... I have a daily driver, unfortunately it cant tow anything at all... but planning on keeping this 40 for a really long time. My wife might actually make me put it in writing, but this one is here to stay. If any of you guys see anything out and about give me a shout! Thanks! Missed you fellas

Last edited:
@wct49 see a decent 40 around?

wct49:

FCCA1584-85AB-4348-81BC-1817D0F934A3.png

That’s an old pic. It’s currently on a new set of 37” Destinations.
FDCD8BBA-5ECA-4AAB-AAF2-E624F730049F.jpeg

Please save Lee Majors Smardis.......and you have now posted 5 times so the next post must include a photo of your wife.

If one was to count PM’s and text messages he would be up to 50 pics by now

The 6 million dollar man is coming home with me on Saturday morning. Planning on getting to 49 tire around 9-9:30 and driving it back to Memphis!

This 40 is legitimately the perfect truck to me. Everything about it is perfect. I’ll be sure to do you guys proud.

Last edited:
51156F3E-B2FC-4F33-AFA0-3D4BB9A419A7.jpeg

Interestingly enough.... this Saturday is our 3rd wedding anniversary. Can’t think of a better thing to do than pick up this amazing cruiser and I mean later get dinner and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom