Who is our Toyota contact? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Howdy,

I need to order some OEM hose clamps and they are stupid expensive....don't ask, I know there are cheaper alternatives, but I am OCD on certain things and clamps under the hood are one of them. Is there a guy at Larry Miller I should see that helps out club members?

Thanks!

David

Howdy,

I need to order some OEM hose clamps and they are stupid expensive....don't ask, I know there are cheaper alternatives, but I am OCD on certain things and clamps under the hood are one of them. Is there a guy at Larry Miller I should see that helps out club members?

Thanks!

David

I've never compared his prices but i know Wits End sells all of the ones needed.

Wits End sells all of the ones needed.

I didn't see the smaller ones, but I will take another look. Normally on these small ones any discount online is offset by the shipping. That means, for me, I'd buy local.

Thanks!

I get all of my parts on Larry H Miller CO Springs parts website and the prices are super comparable to lowest around. They're always more expensive over the counter though

Thats a good idea..I wonder if they will match their web pricing if I walk in? I will find out and post back up.

Thanks!

They will tell you at the counter that the walk in price is different, I stood there confounded when they told me. lol I got out of line, got on my phone, pulled up the part and price, then proceeded to get back in line. It was dumb.

Good luck !!!

I’ve never compared them either. I just buy in bulk and add a small percentage.

Do you have the 87124-60070 and 90467-21010, didn't see them on your site? I just assume support local or a good MUD guy.

Thanks,

Parts counter will give you 15-20% off if you ask for the club discount.

I always deal with a guy named Dallas at Larry H Miller. I always get a 15% discount.

Likewise, 15% is the most I have received.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom