Who has dynoed ther Supercharged FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you saying that Joey's SC'd truck isn't setup correctly? ha
You have to compare apples to apples here. Every dyno is different so other peoples numbers don't really mean squat. Fact is the turbo kit will out perform a SC in every aspect except off the line. And it will get better mileage doing it. A supercharger will spool up better off road whereas the turbo won't get much action most of the time.
Um no, Didnt actually mention Joey at all. I asked a question relevant to my set up. is that ok.? If I had an issue with Joey or anyone else I woud essage them.

Actually...found two boost leaks so the tech (and Ryan) said to add about 7% to my number, which I did not! My SC numbers are what the dyno spit out.
Im trying to get the dyno numbers from the shop owner that dynoed the rigs I was speaking of, Hes not into giving anything away or even allowing pics in his shop. And hes probably reading this, or not.

What might be interesting would be to have someone that has a part time kit run it in 4wd then run it in 2wd. Or better yet, run a AWD truck on a 4 wheel dyno. Drop the front drive shaft and run it again in RWD. It would be interesting to see really how much is lost spinning the front drive stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom