Who had the nice 80 up near Tate City/Tallulah River/Charlies Creek? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was up fly fishing Sunday and Monday on the Tallulla just south of Tate City. Close to the river crossing on Charlies Creek Trail. Came around a corner on the little one lane road and was face to face with a nicely built 80. White or silver i think, maybe 35"s, Slee or Labs bumpers. Nice looking truck. I think it had a local fire department front license plate on it or something. Was it one of you guys here?

I remember seeing that lx all the time back when I went to school up there. I dont think whoever drives it is on mud though. Also, hit me up sometime when you go fishing. Spring is gonna be here soon and I can't wait to toss some dries again.

Yep i think that was it but i think now it might be on 35s and it has a rear swing out of some type.

I remember seeing that lx all the time back when I went to school up there. I dont think whoever drives it is on mud though. Also, hit me up sometime when you go fishing. Spring is gonna be here soon and I can't wait to toss some dries again.

I will let you know when the weather warms and i go fishing. My plan is to learn a area such as the Noontootla near blue ridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom