Who had the nice 80 up near Tate City/Tallulah River/Charlies Creek?

Discussion in 'GA- Georgia Cruisers' started by rc51kid, Jan 24, 2018.

1. rc51kid

rc51kid

I was up fly fishing Sunday and Monday on the Tallulla just south of Tate City. Close to the river crossing on Charlies Creek Trail. Came around a corner on the little one lane road and was face to face with a nicely built 80. White or silver i think, maybe 35"s, Slee or Labs bumpers. Nice looking truck. I think it had a local fire department front license plate on it or something. Was it one of you guys here?

2. fz1boxer

fz1boxer

not me but love that area

3. pandathrust

pandathrust

I remember seeing that lx all the time back when I went to school up there. I dont think whoever drives it is on mud though. Also, hit me up sometime when you go fishing. Spring is gonna be here soon and I can't wait to toss some dries again.

[​IMG]

4. rc51kid

rc51kid

Yep i think that was it but i think now it might be on 35s and it has a rear swing out of some type.

pandathrust likes this.
  5. rc51kid

rc51kid

I will let you know when the weather warms and i go fishing. My plan is to learn a area such as the Noontootla near blue ridge

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.