white trash merchandise ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn't tell him s***! He is making threats about not building my t-fer case unless I tell him! I am practicing operational security (opsec). I knew that Military training would be good for something. As soon as my boy send the art I will forward it to you. (tonight)

Later,

Keep it on the low-down Bodean!

Done got me a phone call from the Singin' Redneck last night. He assures me our s***'s gonna be ready for the Ramble. :bounce2: :bounce2:

As ya can see by our avatars, he done got the logo perfected and said shirts are no problem. He's gonna whip out a sample hat for Presidential approval and hopefully we'll be able to have them too. :cool:

But wait .... there's more.

He's gonna get us pricin' on club stickers Monday. :grinpimp:

If'n ya'll need some one-stop shoppin' for your clubs, give Bodean a holler. :D

Now if the Boy don't come thru on this ..... :censor:

Oh ya ... 'nuther update. Done submitted the design of the membership cards to the Garthman and he says he thinks he can do it. Hope to be seein' a prototype soon.

:flamingo:

I'm ready :grinpimp:
new hood.JPG

The lack of masking tape in your paint job is much in line with the high standars of this club. Using leftover duck boat paint would make it perfect!

66fj40x2 said:
I'm ready :grinpimp:

Ahhhh ..... well done sir. :beer:

Don't know how all them windshield holder-downer thangs on your hood's gonna work with our big 'ole stickers though. :confused:

We grindin' Fro's smooth since he ain't got no windshield. :D

Me and Josh's hoods are done smooth from the get go. :grinpimp:

Reckon you'll find out. :bounce:

Very nice, but why'd ya quit with only that little bit painted :confused: :grinpimp: Josh :flamingo:

dd113 said:
The lack of masking tape in your paint job is much in line with the high standars of this club. Using leftover duck boat paint would make it perfect!
It took some effort to 'feather' in the paint... and yes it WAS left from painting my buddies duck blind boat :D

I figured it'll take a little to get that big o logo on, but we'll make it work. If'n they get there before the Ramble let me know...that might gimme a couple days to work out the details and make it purdy.

Buy more!!Buy more!! A couple a cases of beer will help, too

more merchandise found

Mr. President, I am happy to inform you that a local vendor of ill repute has stepped forward in our hour of need with nothing short of the quintessential element for kickin back in the lawn chair and takin stock o life:
flamingo straws.JPG

I know you lean a little to the left but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOWBOY said:
Looks like the cute little flamingo will keep the straw from goin' down into my beer bottle. :frown:

I'd a thought you'd had enough practice with the llama, that a lil paper flamingo wouldn't intimidate you at all. :flipoff2:

And if memory serves [no guarantees here] you were the one who graciously hosted the ice crushing machine at the Roundup for which the above and aforementioned quintessential element was acquired.

What say ye?

65swb45 said:
What say ye?
I see it all now, it is all clear. Mark at the Renissance Festival. Everyone wore sandals back then.

65swb45 said:
... you were the one who graciously hosted the ice crushing machine at the Roundup ....

That contraption was indeed within the friendly confines of The Commune but I assure ya I had nuthin' to do with it.

That thang's scarey. :eek:

KOWBOY said:
That contraption was indeed within the friendly confines of The Commune but I assure ya I had nuthin' to do with it.

That thang's scarey. :eek:

If that thing worries you, imagine how Nolen must feel! :flipoff2:

KOWBOY said:
... the Singin' Redneck ... assures me our s***'s gonna be ready for the Ramble. :bounce2: :bounce2:

He's gonna whip out a sample hat for Presidential approval and hopefully we'll be able to have them too. :cool:

He's gonna get us pricin' on club stickers ...

Oh ya ... 'nuther update. Done submitted the design of the membership cards to the Garthman and he says he thinks he can do it. Hope to be seein' a prototype soon.

O.K. ... here's the deal ....

Bodean done got the shirts and is gonna print 'em purdy soon. Will be at the Ramble! :bounce: :bounce:

Logo's gettin' digitized so can be embroder'd on a hat. :bounce2: :bounce2:

Done got 250 3" club stickers ordered and gettin' pricin' on the 30" big guns. :bounce: :bounce:

Garthman done sent me a prototype that's just friggin' sweet. Makin' a coupla minor changes and should be ready to mail out soon. :bounce2: :bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom