White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@white-knuckleoffroad your site does not have the zero degrees yet or is that "the straight away from the body" option?
The straight out option is what I have from WKO. The steps are parallel to the ground meaning the flat plane of the step extends straight out from the body with no angle so as to provide a stable shelf to step on. This does decrease max clearance on the sides, but it's important to me so that my wife and others much shorter then me have an easier time getting in.

About to order new sliders with this sale! I'm getting straight out with a top plate for my 80. I wanted to know if I could get the long version and cut my current fender flare cap that comes with the standard running boards. I want full protection and I am ok with removing the mud flaps/caps before wheeling. Any pictures of this? For what it's worth I have seen other people do this with different sliders.

The straight out option is what I have from WKO. The steps are parallel to the ground meaning the flat plane of the step extends straight out from the body with no angle so as to provide a stable shelf to step on. This does decrease max clearance on the sides, but it's important to me so that my wife and others much shorter then me have an easier time getting in.
Yep, my wife is "height challenged" and she loves them with no angle.

About to order new sliders with this sale! I'm getting straight out with a top plate for my 80. I wanted to know if I could get the long version and cut my current fender flare cap that comes with the standard running boards. I want full protection and I am ok with removing the mud flaps/caps before wheeling. Any pictures of this? For what it's worth I have seen other people do this with different sliders.
I know it's been done and although we have tons of photos of 80s, we have no photos of it, unfortunately. Hopefully, somebody here will have what you need.

I just ordered our third set of WK sliders, this time for the 80. We love the ones on our Tundra and 4Runner, Thanks for the discount, Happy Thanksgiving!

Yep, my wife is "height challenged" and she loves them with no angle.
Ordered mine Monday. Glad to know that I picked the right ones because my wife is the same and my son is currently 3. He already tries to climb in though. :doh:
I ordered them with no control arm drop as I don't have one. But I'm considering installing the Eimkeith RAM kit, which I already have on hand. I went back and forth on this on your website for like a month now. But when looking at other Radius Arm drop kits they are all bigger and I could see how they might interfere, as opposed to the Eimkeith kit. I'm wondering if after installing the sliders if I could still install the eimkeith kit, or if I'll need to look in to just buying new Radius Arms.

Currently a 94 with 4" Dobinson flexi coils. But I'm considering taking it back down to a 2" lift. Just to make it more manageable. I do like the look of the 4" though, not gonna lie. :steer:

Exactly why I’m looking at same one.

Anyone know when the sale ends?
I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure it's over because I don't see the sale on the site anymore.

Last edited:
Ordered mine Monday. Glad to know that I picked the right ones because my wife is the same and my son is currently 3. He already tries to climb in though. :doh:
I ordered them with no control arm drop as I don't have one. But I'm considering installing the Eimkeith RAM kit, which I already have on hand. I went back and forth on this on your website for like a month now. But when looking at other Radius Arm drop kits they are all bigger and I could see how they might interfere, as opposed to the Eimkeith kit. I'm wondering if after installing the sliders if I could still install the eimkeith kit, or if I'll need to look in to just buying new Radius Arms.

Currently a 94 with 4" Dobinson flexi coils. But I'm considering taking it back down to a 2" lift. Just to make it more manageable. I do like the look of the 4" though, not gonna lie. :steer:
You should be fine with the Eimkeith drops either way. Ya, the 4" lift does look good. I'm at 3" now but may need a little more as the weight increases. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom