Which 100 do you have? (1 Viewer)

Which 100 do you have?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bump

and again.

'99 LX470..........Love it!

Still looking for that Toyota certified '02 River Rock Green with less than 35,000 miles...

James Kelly said:
Still looking for that Toyota certified '02 River Rock Green with less than 35,000 miles...
I'd consider an '03 with higher mileage as well. Lots of little upgrades on the '03 model year change.

One More 03+

I'm happy to announce the arrival of my first LC three days ago. A new silver '06. I traded in an '04 cayenne and have been very happy so far. A big thanks to the posters on the board - I stayed up two nights reading the forums and learning about the LC before buying it, and really appreciate all the info.

BC

bcannon said:
I'm happy to announce the arrival of my first LC three days ago. A new silver '06. I traded in an '04 cayenne and have been very happy so far. A big thanks to the posters on the board - I stayed up two nights reading the forums and learning about the LC before buying it, and really appreciate all the info.

BC

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious :cool: Congrats! Now go start getting your off-road accessory list together...

bcannon said:
Yeah, congratulations and welcome to the board :flipoff2: I like the updated front end. I started this poll before the '06's were out. I should've planned ahead since there is a significant difference between the '05 and the '06.

2000 LC. The day I brought it home, took the running boards off, and put a fresh set of BFG all terrains on. next, OME, slee rear bumper:)

I've got a 2006 lx on order. I've already waited two weeks and it's driving me nuts. I'm spending several hours a day reading these posts in order to work off some of the frustration.

tech_dog said:
I've got a 2006 lx on order. I've already waited two weeks and it's driving me nuts. I'm spending several hours a day reading these posts in order to work off some of the frustration.
The Secretary thread and a sock might be more effective :D
Congratulations on the '06! I'm jealous.

I am back as an 100 owner - this time with a certified 01 LX470 that is in immaculate shape. Previously had an 01 Landcruiser that I traded for a new 04 AWD Sienna Ltd because of our many travel miles. Sienna turned out to be a big mistake with the wife, so I spent months looking for an 01-02 LC/LX in excellent shape. Passed on many, but found a great one with the golden white pearl paint. Wife loves it. I am happy.

BTW, the Sienna is a great highway cruiser with lots of flexible storage. The 3.3L/5spd combo is frustrating (throttle lag) and shared with Camry, Highlander, and RX vehicles. Our mileage was about 19 mpg. We get 15 in the LX, got 14.5 in the LC. For our use, the LC/LX is the best fit and value. We plan to keep the LX for the long haul.

1x1999

LXPearl said:
I am back as an 100 owner - this time with a certified 01 LX470 that is in immaculate shape. Previously had an 01 Landcruiser that I traded for a new 04 AWD Sienna Ltd because of our many travel miles. Sienna turned out to be a big mistake with the wife, so I spent months looking for an 01-02 LC/LX in excellent shape. Passed on many, but found a great one with the golden white pearl paint. Wife loves it. I am happy.

BTW, the Sienna is a great highway cruiser with lots of flexible storage. The 3.3L/5spd combo is frustrating (throttle lag) and shared with Camry, Highlander, and RX vehicles. Our mileage was about 19 mpg. We get 15 in the LX, got 14.5 in the LC. For our use, the LC/LX is the best fit and value. We plan to keep the LX for the long haul.

Congrat's. How many miles? What did you have to pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom