Which 100 do you have? (1 Viewer)

Which 100 do you have?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D.D. said:
Me 13? no, Jukelemon I am 14 (I wish). For your information, I am a 51 year old.

I suggest you go back and read my post again. This time pay a little more attention.

Hint: I only made a humorous remark about drinking and driving or drinking while driving in these part of the woods where I reside (work).

Where I live, In The Domincan Republic , People drink while driving and that is considered to be not such a big deal by the locals and it's well tolerated. No where in my post have I said that I am part of it or I agree with it.

I must admit though, I don't stop for the cops when they flag me down. Instead, I punch on the accelerator loving every minute of it. I wouldn't want to stop for a cop who just took a sip of rum from the driver of the car in front of me. I know he is only after a tip (road tax we call it). If that makes me a 13 year old, so be it.

Anyways, my dear amigo........ Have a very nice day. Read the post again and decide for yourself who is 13.

Can we just talk about LC's instead? Sorry I mentioned that beer stuff. I was only trying to be funny :doh:
1- I read posts very carefully.
2- You never stated where you live
3- Any person of somewhat intelligence would infer that by your statement you condoned driking and driving AND not stopping for police.

As we have to be sensitive to other members of the board who are not US residents, I would ask the same of you. No offense, but your comments were, in my opinion only, childish and therefore the comment about 13. But that might be just a cultural thing going on-not trying to be a smart ass, sometimes X is perceived as Y in other countries.

Anyway, yes, on to talking about LC's.

Last edited:
Jukelemon said:
No offense, but your comments were, in my opinion only, childish and therefore the comment abouot 13.

Nah, not just only in your opinion. Any comments by a 51-year old about drinking and driving being humorous is childish.

Jukelemon, I see your point very clearly.

Macneill, I respect your opinon as well and I am guilty as charged. Even my wife agrees with you. The last time she reminded me that I was childish was back in November when I shelled out US$ 110,000 for the LC. I need to grow up, that I know. But I don't want to because I am having too much fun.

I live on a farm way out in the boonies. Early this morning I took a ride to the city 110 kms away. When I arrived, My on board trip computer showed average speed of 140km/h with fuel consumption of 13.5 L / 100 kms. That was no freeway driving either. Dodging potholes all the time, and slowing down to climb oversize speed bumps while passing numorous villages. I did it in a manner safe to others on the road and It was comfotable with a sporty feeling for me.

That was childish but fun. Boy, I think them little Toyota people were at the peak of their wisdom when they made that LC.

Regards,

Daidone

Fair enough.

110k....man, you have done well for yourself ( : I assume your country is like Taiwan in terms of the vehicle tax/license fees.

D.D. said:
I wish I can post some pictures of my LC but I haven't figured out how to do it though :eek:
Daidone
I had to shrink your pictures way down to a manageable size. Nice photos. I figured they deserved their own page
HERE!

I'll bump this up to the top too since I know we have some new owners on the board.

Good bump, I missed it.

1998 Lc!

URBAN STRIKE said:

Where them pix at? That avatar don't do justice!

Bump for the newbs.

Oh sure, rub it it why don't cha! :flipoff2:

Ocelot said:
This poll is missing an option for HZJ-105

Ocelot said:
This poll is missing an option for HZJ-105
This is the 100 series forum, not the 105 Forum. The 105 is based on the 80 series! Go vote over there! :flipoff2:

1998 Here!

New Owner, New Subscriber!

Just got my 2006 LC yesterday! Very excited. Love it, great vehicle, and can't help but feel a conceited bit of joy! :cool:

SSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom