Where the hell is everybody? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here....sort of.

Recovering from your own B-day extravaganza, just like me no doubt!:beer::beer::beer:

I worked 35 days straight from Roundup til April 21st, when I went on a 12 day desert adventure which culminated in my buddy Dusty 66 blowing a head gasket in the middle of Death Valley!:eek:

Believe it or not, I Mark-guyvered his truck to the point we drove it over the mountain pass and all 160 miles safely back to Las Vegas before I drove home, where the UPS man was kind enough to leave me a few weeks of mail order rebuild work.

While on my 'vacation' I spent one morning in a land use meeting, the next evening in another land use meeting, one full day on a land use cleanup, one day helping hike building materials into a wilderness to help preserve a historic mining cabin, and a day's worth of time starting to sift thru a 1400 page Environmental Impact Statement from an alternative energy consortium trying to site a new solar plant in the Cali desert.

IOW, I ain't had much time for stopping by the ol' hangout.

:cheers:

Oh, I did here a couple of good jokes while out on the trail. A diehard airplane pilot told me that the reason helicopters fly is..................

they're so ugly the earth repels them!:lol::lol::lol:

How about I do it badly so you'll like ya' more?:eek::eek:

I got 37 yrs in with mine.....

You'll have to get in line with all the others who are waiting for me to kick the bucket!!! Ain't nothing like that going to happen on either one of our sides till that old death do us part comes into play! Not that she hadn't thought of killing me a time or a hundred! :eek:

I sure don't see how that's possible..... the woman's a saint!

Hell you of anyone ought to realize women think they can ''fix'' us.
If we are lucky they won't give up trying.........:beer::beer:

Hell you of anyone ought to realize women think they can ''fix'' us.
If we are lucky they won't give up trying.........:beer::beer:

...That's 10-4 there sir

SHHHHHH! don't say anything about this out loud sir! if my wife hears anything about this, I'll soon be homeless and poorer then what I already am, so ZIP IT!

no wonder they call you the wise one! :beer:

I am here. Anybody going to go to GSMTR? I get my kids that week and figured a week long camping trip should do the trick. Hope to see somebody I know there. :D

I am here. Anybody going to go to GSMTR? I get my kids that week and figured a week long camping trip should do the trick. Hope to see somebody I know there. :D

I will be there this year

Cam

If you need a place to crash on the way up let me know..... your welcome at our casa:D

Thanks Clutchee. :beer::cheers:

We will be picking my kids up at Houston Intercontinental airport (they are flying in from AZ)and then driving to Nachitoches, LA to stay at Kelly's aunt's house. I think we should be making it from there in one shot.

-Darius

I will be there this year

Cam

Cool. I would like to take a look at your doubler setup. I have some ideas for making it work on an 80 series.:grinpimp:

I am on the fence

Hey JP, are you ready to the Ramble???

I have been busy at work!

My boss Just retired last month and I have all the Presidential duties!

... and b'fore you ask, "NO", I don't have the pay yet. :crybaby:

As it is, we have a scheduled a board meeting for June 10th right after the Ramble.

...and since there's no President, I have to run the show

...like if the operations wasn't enough, now I have to conduct the board meeting too.

My kids are looking forward to make this trip but I am affraid my work responsibilities are not going to allow it.

At this point I am not going to say YES or NO, I'll just show up if works allows it.:smokin:

I guess I'll have to wait till the Cruiser Crawl in October. ...by then, I should have my 40 w/ the dana 60 under it.

..besided my (80) "pink panty, mall crawler" has taken a lot of hard beating, I need to take it eazy on her.:hillbilly:

Carry on :beer:

Last edited:
I have been busy at work!

My boss Just retired last month and I have all the Presidential duties!

... and b'fore you ask, "NO", I don't have the pay yet. :crybaby:

As it is, we have a scheduled a board meeting for June 10th right after the Ramble.

...and since there's no President, I have to run the show

...like if the operations wasn't enough, now I have to conduct the board meeting too.

My kids are looking forward to make this trip but I am affraid my work responsibilities are not going to allow it.

At this point I am not going to say YES or NO, I'll just show up if works allows it.:smokin:

I guess I'll have to wait till the Cruiser Crawl in October. ...by then, I should have my 40 w/ the dana 60 under it.

..besided my (80) "pink panty, mall crawler" has taken a lot of hard beating, I need to take it eazy on her.:hillbilly:

Carry on :beer:

geez, "maybe" would of sufficed...... I think you'll do fine at the board meeting. 180 words to say "I might be there"..... You'd make a great politician :hillbilly:

:beer:

I ain't no politician!

I am a detail person.

I'll keep it mind, brief and to the point.

Assuming we get loaded out for Alaska on Fri/Sat, Roger, Rob and I plan to drive over to GSMTR for the Sat night festivities...Course we'll all be Cruiserless since they'll be on the trailer.

Roger and Archie leave for AK that Sunday...

Did Roger get the 60 done?

Done is such a finite term...

But, It'll be done long before yours...And he had a hip replaced while doing it.:flipoff2:

SSMMAACCKKKK!!!!!:D:D:D:clap::clap:

Shut up zipper boy or next time I'll help tape you to your truck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom